Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your wildest sexcapade

intoxia

Alright guys, I want to know what your most memorable sexperience was. Allow me to begin.

It was our office Christmas party and everyone was blitzed. I had the biggest crush on my boss, who looked exactly like George Clooney only hotter! I took one of my many trips to the bathroom and bumped into him as I turned a corner. He said "Oops. I'm sorry" and I told him "Well if that's the closest I'll get to you all night, don't be." I know, it was corny but I had to give it a shot.

Low and behold, it worked. He grabbed my hand and led me into a vacant room. He had the softest lips I've ever kissed, strong hands and the Biggest Dick! That man fucked me like I've never been fucked before. We left the room separately, dated for about a month afterwards and broke-up. Needless to say, I don't work for him anymore!

hmmmmmmmm, good question. well my most memorable "sexscapade" was definitely the threesome i had with one of the vp's at my old firm and a stripper we had met at gossip's on long island. i don't remember why we were at gossips in the first place but i wound up getting reeeeeeeeeeally drunk, started talking to this really hot girl (who smelled sooooooooooo good) and coaxed her into going for 'a ride' with us. so the vp brought us to this hotel and we did it, over and over and over. every position you could POSSIBLY imagine, we did. but that was almost 2 years ago now and i've since become an angel... cwm38.gif

------------------

14.jpg

Ok..here goes...i was away on vacation SOMEWHERE...so I met this guy during the first day and I was SOO fucked up..we start talking and end up hanging out everyday for the next four days...the very last night we went all out..

We fooled around EVERYWHERE and ANYWHERE..in the girls bathroom of the club..in the jacuzzi..in the club..on the beach chairs..there wasnt a place we didnt..

Too bad it wasnt Sex...I missed a great opportunity im sure BUT it was awfully exciting...we did talk on the phone for months..but then lost touch..

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Ok, ok...keep you panties on Intoxia (until I get there at least - duh.)

I don't know if it's a good or bad thing that I had 3 stories to choose from smile.gif

Well, when I was 21 (4 long yrs ago!) my father hired me to work in the office he managed. After a few weeks I hit it off w/ this 33 yr old married woman. She often did data entry at night when nobody else was there, so we arranged to meet at night a couple times a week. After 2 months the affair was moving along nicely and I convinced her to make a video. I don't know if she was sexually frustrated or what, but this woman was willing to do anything & everything, she gave the most incredible head.

Here's where it gets interesting, while we're making our little video, I guess my dad passed by the office and saw my car, so he figured he'd see why I was there (since I usually worked days). Did I mention we were in his office? Hehe. All of a sudden I hear a door slam. (the best part is that you can see our moment of panic on the video before I managed to turn the camera off) We didn't gave enough time to get dressed or anything, so she just looks at me and says, "Fuck it, we're busted anyway" and proceeds to go down on me. So my dad walks in and sees this woman, basically his Admin. Asst. giving his son a blowjob. And the camera is clearly visible, though not on at the moment. The look on his face was beyond priceless, as was his reaction. He just stares for a moment and says this, "On one hand I'm pissed that this shit is going on in my office when you two should be working, on the other hand, what can I say...good job son." With that he left the office. We got back to business, and she was all about the 'money shot', so she actually wanted a facial! W/O a doubt the horniest woman I ever met! She quit about a week later and I never saw her again. My dad also never said a word about the incident, other than that night.

Definitely a sexcapade to remember. LOL. (especially since I still have the tape, hehe)

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

devilishgrin3@boardermail.com

Originally posted by devilishgrin:

Definitely a sexcapade to remember. LOL. (especially since I still have the tape, hehe)

CAn we see it??? that sounds sooo good...

------------------

round640.jpg

I am not afraid of tomorrow. I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

Originally posted by live1:

That is the most halarious sex story I've ever heard! You HAVE to be making some of that up. You have to save that movie for your grand kids.

HHHAAAALLLLAAAARRRRIIIIOOOUUUSSSS

I swear, it's all true. You can't fake that panic that was caught on tape, including the "oh shit, I think it's my parents" quote when I looked out the window and saw my dad's car. The initial look on her face was great as well. Too funny, esp. in retrospect.

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

Originally posted by intoxia:

Alright guys, I want to know what your most memorable sexperience was. Allow me to begin.

It was our office Christmas party and everyone was blitzed. I had the biggest crush on my boss, who looked exactly like George Clooney only hotter! I took one of my many trips to the bathroom and bumped into him as I turned a corner. He said "Oops. I'm sorry" and I told him "Well if that's the closest I'll get to you all night, don't be." I know, it was corny but I had to give it a shot.

Low and behold, it worked. He grabbed my hand and led me into a vacant room. He had the softest lips I've ever kissed, strong hands and the Biggest Dick! That man fucked me like I've never been fucked before. We left the room separately, dated for about a month afterwards and broke-up. Needless to say, I don't work for him anymore!

now u got me all hot with that storie, thats the type of man and situation i like, where i can find man like that smile.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Originally posted by cmb1975:

I think we should have a screening of this tape at the next meet up....

If I make it, I'll bring it along. There's actually another movie of a less eventful nature on there as well.

To quote Frankie, "when I was 21, it was a very good year." smile.gif

------------------

Too hot to handle!

devil2.gif

Originally posted by phrankadelic:

:::raises his hand:::

aqui mismo!

any time iam completly FREE !!!!

I love saying that "FREEEEEEEEEEEE"

"single" heheheh nice words cwm32.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

First I have to say, Hats off to Devilishgrin, that was awesome. That was great. Now, though my story pales in comparison to yours, mine was still embarrassing. I was seeing my ex girlfriend, but I guess I use the word seeing rather loosely, I was having sex with my ex all the time. Well, one time I go to her place becuase we're both horny as hell. I get there but her roommate shows up unexpectantly (before you start thinking anything, no, it was not a threesome) So, we need a new place to fuck but where is there to go... the laundry room of the apt. building. So, we head down there and in about two seconds flat we're having sex. Well, I'm fucking her from behind so I can still see the laundry door, and it's one of those doors with the little window in it. I've got my pants aroudn my ankles and she has on this skirt and the next thing I know I see this couple through the window coming straight for the laundry. I pulled my pants up in less than one second and turned around and my ex just stands straight up like nothing ever happened. Of course my pants are unbuckled and barely hanging on but we start looking around like we've lost something and the first thing I think to say is "I can't find my socks, can you see them?" We just walked out of there laughing our asses off. The couple didnt' seem to be phased by it and neither did my ex, the second we walked out she started grabbing at me immediatley.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)