Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hairy apes or baby butt smooth

tonyv

Do you girls like guys with hair on their bodies or do like them smooth? Guys I know we in the U.S. have been conditioned not like girls with hair under their armpits but do you want some hair or no hair and where?

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

Good God, BABY BUTT SMOOTH!!! Too much body hair gives me the CREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a turn off. I'm all for guys waxing, shaving, lasering, doing whatever is needed to get rid of excess hair.

As for the pits thing, I really hope that trend never hits the US b/c armpit hair is just gross.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Below the neck I am almost always almost completely hairless and I love it that way. For my man tho, I can go either way but I suppose I prefer less given the choice... hairy is ok too, then you know you're with a real MAN-MAN, not like a sissy girly man. Whatever, I luv them all... smile.gif

XO,

G

Don't care for hairy apes, however I can't stand being in a club and being STABBED by someones stubble! YUCK!

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

I hate hair, yuck!!!!!

My b/f isn't hairy thank god!!!

another thing, he's got the most perfect eyebrows!!! eveyone always asks him if he plucks them, but he doesnt, lol he's lucky!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

To me, the less hair, the better, whether it's a girl or guy. I just have this thing with hair. I can't stand any of it except for what's on my head.

Exactly. For guys the only body hair that i think is lightly cute is a very slight happy trail. Otherwise, get rid of it. Facial hair too. If us girls have to shave..wax...nair....electrlisize...laser...etc..then o should guys

Neither. Really hairy is just gross. Certain places just gotta go, like the back. And if the ass is really hairy... cwm8.gif

But if it's a normal amount of hair then I really couldn't care less. My guy is not very hairy. His brother was trying to convince him to shave his legs... no way! I just would not be able to look at him in quite the same way! I didn't start datin' no girly-man... and I don't want him to turn into one!

And in case you missed my facial hair thread... I simply adore goatees...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Good God, BABY BUTT SMOOTH!!! Too much body hair gives me the CREEPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's such a turn off. I'm all for guys waxing, shaving, lasering, doing whatever is needed to get rid of excess hair.

As for the pits thing, I really hope that trend never hits the US b/c armpit hair is just gross.

I agree clean is a good thing

Hate guys with hair coming out of the back of their collar on shirts

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net