Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do you prefer?

sinergygrl

Big nipples or little nipples? I think it is so sexy to see a pair of nice big nips poking though a blouse. Turns me on.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by emiliep:

Originally posted by starcapone:

nipples are nipples..doesn't the size depend on the size of the breast or no??

no i've actually seen big nipskies on small boobies and vice versa.

more in to the shape/size/firm of the breast than the size of the nipple though yeah nice little pert nipples thru the shirt is such a turn on

yes, def little nipies on boyz.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I don't really have a preference... I guess I'd say small- med., but that's only because I myself own a pair of silver dollars.

When it comes to nips for me it's really more about color than size... I love it when there's a nice contrast between the nipple and the rest of the breast.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I'm all about small nipples, I don't know why but I've never been crazy about big nipples.

------------------

"I am of the opinion that my life belongs to the community... and as long as I live, it is my privilege to do for it whatever I can. I want to be thoroughly used up when I die, for the harder I work, the more I live. I rejoice in life for its own sake. Life is no brief candle to me. It is a sort of splendid torch which I have got hold of for a moment and I want to make it burn as brightly as possible before handing it on to future generations."

-- George Bernard Shaw, Irish Playwright (Energize)

Originally posted by tastyt:

I don't really have a preference... I guess I'd say small- med., but that's only because I myself own a pair of silver dollars.

When it comes to nips for me it's really more about color than size... I love it when there's a nice contrast between the nipple and the rest of the breast.

WOW

I havent heard the silver dollar comment in a long time !

Ex boyfriend made that comment to me all the time !!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

I'd have to say smaller nipples, but not tiny. I just don't like nipples that take up half the breast. Just not my thing.

I think I have nice nipples for a guy, pretty small, but cute. At least that what the girls who complemented them said!

------------------

calvin.gifcwm12.gif

[This message has been edited by aboyfrombklyn (edited 06-06-2001).]