Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Don't I Ever Want A Relationship???

aboyfrombklyn

I swear, I think something is wrong with me. I'll meet a nice girl, get to know her, we'll hang out a lot, enjoy the time we spend with each other, sometimes make great love, but then when it comes to deciding if/when we'll take it to the next level, I just don't feel the same toward her anymore. I don't know what it is, but it seems like I can never make up my mind on how I feel about someone. It drives me crazy. I'm seeing this girl now, things are going great, she's really nice, the sex is awesome, but then I don't know how I really feel about her. WTF is wrong with me??? cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

------------------

calvin.gif

hey i know exactly what you are talking about! i have that same problem especially last year! as soon as it gets even a llittle serious i run and find someone new! haha my friends think im crazy and they are always lke why he is such a great guy! i dont know why! its like i want someone but then when i have them i dont anymore..maybe i just like the chase or something haha but i think i like a good hookup with no strings attatched but a little more than just a hookup you know...

I'm glad to see there are ppl like me. I go on 4 or 5 dates. Great girls, great sex. But as soon as I get comfortable in the relationship. I want to go find something else. So I end up ditching the girl and 1 month l8r, I am regreting ditching her and I want her back. But then as soon as I get her, I dont want her anymore. It all fucked up.

------------------

I do drugs and I AM CANADIAN, eh!

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn:

I swear, I think something is wrong with me. I'll meet a nice girl, get to know her, we'll hang out a lot, enjoy the time we spend with each other, sometimes make great love, but then when it comes to deciding if/when we'll take it to the next level, I just don't feel the same toward her anymore. I don't know what it is, but it seems like I can never make up my mind on how I feel about someone. It drives me crazy. I'm seeing this girl now, things are going great, she's really nice, the sex is awesome, but then I don't know how I really feel about her. WTF is wrong with me??? cwm36.gifcwm36.gif

i have a question for you. do you think if you or her would hold out on the sex it would make you stick around longer? i just have something on my mind and i want to hear a guys perspective.

------------------

14.jpg

commitment (sp?) phobia perhaps????

usually, but not in all cases, it happens because youve been burned in a previous relationship and youre now afraid of getting burned again, so u avoid committing to one person. or it could be a case of soweing your wild oats when youre young.

i used to be guilty of this too in the past, now i attract girls who are commitment-phobes.

Originally posted by emiliep:

i have a question for you. do you think if you or her would hold out on the sex it would make you stick around longer? i just have something on my mind and i want to hear a guys perspective.

NO I DONT THINK SO.. HOLDING OUT ON SEX WOULD PROBABLY MAKE IT LAST EVEN SHORTER.. AT LEAST SEX KEEPS IT INTERISTING.

I STOP BEING INTERISTED WHEN THINGS START TO GET SERIOUS..I LIKE TO GO OUT WITH GIRLS THAT I HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH, AND WHEN IT STEPS AWAY FROM THAT IAM GONE.

Originally posted by chris817:

Originally posted by emiliep:

NO I DONT THINK SO.. HOLDING OUT ON SEX WOULD PROBABLY MAKE IT LAST EVEN SHORTER.. AT LEAST SEX KEEPS IT INTERISTING.

I STOP BEING INTERISTED WHEN THINGS START TO GET SERIOUS..I LIKE TO GO OUT WITH GIRLS THAT I HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH, AND WHEN IT STEPS AWAY FROM THAT IAM GONE.

hmmmmmmmmmmm, interesting. so it's not necessarily the sex (or lack there of) that does it but rather the seriousness of the relationship. ok thanks ;o)

------------------

14.jpg

Ok, let me just get a couple of things out of the way:

1. I am not gay! I love girls!

2. I am not afraid of having a serious relationship.

As far as the sex part goes, I would definitely continue the relationship if there wasn't any sex involved b/c I really get along with the girl and it isn't all based around sex. I just don't know what's holding me back, but something is.

------------------

calvin.gif

Ok, let me just get a couple of things out of the way:

1. I am not gay! I love girls!

2. I am not afraid of having a serious relationship.

As far as the sex part goes, I would definitely continue the relationship if there wasn't any sex involved b/c I really get along with the girl and it isn't all based around sex. I just don't know what's holding me back, but something is.

------------------

calvin.gif

sorry gotta vent!!!

You guys (generally speaking)make me laugh! You are all the same. you get a nice girl that treats you good and doesnt say boo and fucks your brains out whenever you dick is hard! and then when we (girls) want to be just the two of us, you freak and run with your tail between your legs!

or you may be like OMG fuck ONLY ONE GIRL!!!!

no way!!!!

I mean i love you guys but the running shit has got to stop let us catch you

IMO

GG

i know im going to hear shit from this one

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

sorry gotta vent!!!

You guys (generally speaking)make me laugh! You are all the same. you get a nice girl that treats you good and doesnt say boo and fucks your brains out whenever you dick is hard! and then when we (girls) want to be just the two of us, you freak and run with your tail between your legs!

no way!!!!

IMO

GG

YOU ARE SO RIGHT! Fuck what they have to say! We know its TRUE! ALL DICKS! ALL GUYS! NOW I KNOW WHY I'm SINGLE!

LAURIE

Originally posted by cutipatuti:

haha my friends think im crazy and they are always lke why he is such a great guy! i dont know why! its like i want someone but then when i have them i dont anymore..maybe i just like the chase or something haha but B]

I am the same way. I will have an interest in someone talk to thm hang out for a while, then I completely lose interest. This guy I am kind of with now, who is so adorable, sweet, ect, but I can't stand him anymore.

I have always wanted what I can't have. It really is the chase, the uncertainty, and mystery of wanting to find out more and not knowing if I can be with that person that really intrigues me. I guess I'm just never going to be happy with what I have.

Originally posted by glowgirl:

sorry gotta vent!!!

no way!!!!

IMO

GG

Don't worry, you're not gonna hear any shit. I understand what you mean, but that's really not how it is in my case. I'm all about just one girl (as hard as that may be to believe from a guy's mouth) I wish I could have one true relationship, but I don't know what's stopping me.

------------------

calvin.gif