Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cunnylingus..

herculesmo

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sirdante:

had to bump this one back up. i had to bc i was thinking about juicy, sweet, warm, soft, delicate, pink, tender, tasty, inviting, sexy, sensuous...

dear mr. dante, i mean sir, i mean sirdante,

i had never read your thesis on the art of cuninlingus until now. now my feelings for mr.dick are just lust. for you i have true love. i heart you sirdante!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by mrdick:

ah UK,

I can live with lust smile.gif

This ain't no competition and sirdante knows his shit.

Then again I never described cunnylingus in such detail to you because I don't think you can take it. Stop now or you will go blind smile.gif

but monsieur dick, most men only want lust, not love, so maybe it's not such a bad thing to be lusted after???? and maybe sirdante cannot handle my love???

------------------

uknj@aol.com

I am not a jealous man. Lust or Love - whatever you got I'm game. And Sirdante's pretty cool and I'm sure that he can handle you too - though not if you handle him first smile.gif

And who knows maybe if you play your cards right you will be able to find room for us both hehe smile.gif

sirdante-

My esteemed colleague... I hereby invite you to expand your clitly discourse and move on to the more advanced techniques.

Students, welcome to CLI 102: Tapping the Fountainhead: Advanced Techniques in Cunnylingual Mastery. Have your paper, pens, and tongues ready, as you *will* be tested.

PEACE,

NFK

Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Clitly Studies

------------------

You know what I was, you see what I am: change me, change me!

Originally posted by notforkids:

sirdante-

My esteemed colleague... I hereby invite you to expand your clitly discourse and move on to the more advanced techniques.

Students, welcome to CLI 102: Tapping the Fountainhead: Advanced Techniques in Cunnylingual Mastery. Have your paper, pens, and tongues ready, as you *will* be tested.

PEACE,

NFK

Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Clitly Studies

clitly discourse, ha ha ha ha, roflmao......!!!!!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

• 1 month later...

this question keeps coming up again and again. plus there are many newbies to the sex board. therefore i have *bumped* this back to the top again. i would hate to see it get lost in another server purge.

wink.gif naturally, i would prefer not to be so self promoting, but its a sacrifice i must make for all of the ladies...

BTW, there was a response to this post. our fearless young hercules turned out to be a natural talent and had no problems on opening night. i assume things are still going well for the lad.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by sirdante:

this question keeps coming up again and again. plus there are many newbies to the sex board. therefore i have *bumped* this back to the top again. i would hate to see it get lost in another server purge.

wink.gif naturally, i would prefer not to be so self promoting, but its a sacrifice i must make for all of the ladies...

BTW, there was a response to this post. our fearless young hercules turned out to be a natural talent and had no problems on opening night. i assume things are still going well for the lad.

aww dante... you've just made the world a better place for us woman with the bumping of this post... i thank you with both sets of lips my love...

*mUAH*~

------------------

the secret of being a bore is to tell everything ~vOLTAIRE

0612.jpg

one should never trust a woman who tells her real age. a woman who would tell that would tell one anything ~ oSCAR wILDE

AIM: dELERiUM 540

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Originally posted by shugabooga

sirdante, since you are so eloquent about eating pussy, i would be interested in hearing your thoughts on pleasuring a woman via the g-spot...indulge me...

the easiest way to pleaure a woman via the g-spot is while giving her oral sex. while my tongue gently dances with her clitoris, i usually use 1 or 2 fingers to stimulate the g-spot.

if the woman is on her back and you are face down between her thighs, you should take one hand, palm upward, and insert your finger(s) into her slot. use the other hand to spread the opening a bit if you need make a smoother insertion.

IMPORTANT-- dude, if you plan on doing any of this, you should always make sure your fingernails are clipped and smoothly filed! there is nothng that will ruin the mood more than drawing blood from someones genitals-- except maybe really bad breath, but if you had that you prob didnt get this far anyway.

now, g-spot stimulation while giving head is tricky. the problem is, you need to be gentle with the clitoris while applying firmer pressure to the the g-spot. its kind of like rubbing your stomach in circles while patting your head straight up and down-- it takes some practice to get right.

BTW, expect to find the spot a few short inches inside the vagina. there is usually a bump and a dip in the tunnel of love on the topside, towards her belly botton. about 1 sqaure inch of that area, just beyond the bump is the so-called "g-spot."

go ahead and try to find it. ladies-- give it a try right now. its ok, nobody is looking :laugh:

the g-spot is not super-sensitive like the clitoris, so dont expect any immediate reaction when you get there. do expect that the stimulation you give inside will add more pleasure to all of the other things you are doing with your fingers, tongue, etc. also, dont feel like you have to always do everything all of the time. lovemaking demands variety.

like everything else i have taught you, dont get too agressive or too clumsy when handling the g-spot. in other words, dont just push and poke the girls insides. you need to be firm, while using some loving, creative, stroking techniques. a little in-and-out is nice too, provided the woman is wet enuf.

anyway, all this sounds very clinical, but it shouldnt be. in practice, you should be conscious at all times of the erotic power of these techniques. you should be aware of your ladys reactions, and you should always be striving to do your romantic best.

BTW-- during intercourse, stimulating the g-spot is more difficult. also, each woman has a different preference. i find that the sideways position usually works best and doggie style is fun too. its also imortant to use proper thrusting techniques-- but i dont have time to go into that right now.