Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HAVING AN AFFAIR

devine78

OH GUYS I AM IN BIG TROUBLE I NEED ADVICE BIG TIME. HERE GOES IT WAS ALWAYS A FANTASY OF MINE TO HAVE AN AFFAIR WITH A MARRIED MAN. SO I AM ONLINE BORED IN WORK SO I DECIDE TO PLAY SCRABBLE, START TALKING TO MY SCRABBLE OPPONENT FIND OUT HE IS MARRIED AND WE EXCHANGED PICS AND WRITE REALLY NASTY E-MAILS TO EACH OTHER. I THOUGHT IT WAS ALL A GAME WELL NOW I REALLY WANT TO MEET UP WITH HIM AND BE HIS BAD LITTLE GIRL LOL!! BUT I HAVE A MAN BUT YET I AM SO TURNED ON BY IT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! I MEAN I NEVER CHEATED ON MY BABY, BUT THERE IS THIS SUDDEN URGE TO EXPLORE!! I NEED HELP GUYS PLEASE!!

heres an idea...

think about his wife cookin dinner for him and taking care of his kids (if applicable) while he is off gettin fuked and suked by you...

how does THAT sit in your stomach?

how would YOU feel is that wuz YOUR husband.

cheating SUCKS!

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

don't do it!!! the guilt is unbearable at times...and i'm speaking from experience. i'm not talking about cheating on your boyfriend either, i'm talking about the loving wife who has no clue what's going on. some things are better left a fantasy.

------------------

14.jpg

DON'T DO IT. IT WILL ONLY BRING YOU PAIN AND HEARTACHE AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT REVENGE THIS MAN'S WIFE MIGHT TAKE ON YOU. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU WILL FOREVER FUCK UP THE RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU HAVE RIGHT NOW. YOU'VE ACTUALLY ALREADY CHEATED (IF YOU DON'T THINK SO, LOOK AT IT FROM HIS WIFE'S PERSPECTIVE) BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO TURN BACK. THESE ARE DANGEROUS GAMES YOU'RE PLAYING AND ONCE YOU CROSS THE LINE, YOU LOSE SOMETHING SPECIAL - YOUR SELF RESPECT - AND YOU MAY NEVER GET IT BACK. A MARRIED MAN WHO IS WILLING TO CHEAT ON HIS WIFE WITH A YOUNG WOMAN HE MET ON THE INTERNET DOESN'T SOUND LIKE SOMEONE WHO I WOULD FEEL SAFE WITH. BE CAREFUL AND FOLLOW YOUR GUT INSTINCTS. GOOD LUCK.

THANKS GUYS I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THAT! I WAS ONLY THINKING ABOUT MY OWN SELFISHNESS. I WOULD RUIN TWO RELATIONSHIPS MINE AND HIS. THANKS SO MUCH AND BTW HE HAS NO KIDS I REALLY FEEL SO GUILTY FOR EVEN TALKING TO HIM NOW. BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I FEEL SO GUILTY NOW FOR EVEN THINKING OF CHEATING UGH I FEEL HORRIBLE! I COULD JUST IMAGINE IF I EVER CHEATED AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT THE TORMENT I WOULD FEEL.

Originally posted by devine78:

I REALLY FEEL SO GUILTY FOR EVEN TALKING TO HIM NOW. BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I FEEL SO GUILTY NOW FOR EVEN THINKING OF CHEATING UGH I FEEL HORRIBLE!

imagine how you would feel if you DID anything. right now, you're only THINKING about it. good choice. cwm1.gif

------------------

14.jpg

good choice, u wont regret it!!! now tell this guy he's a scumbag and dont ever talk to him again...and forward all your emails to his wife cause God knows he's gonna do it again to her. i feel so sorry for her.

theres plenty of single people out there, so why anyone would choose to have an affair with a married person just boggles my mind.

Guest xfactor834

If you want to cheat on your man...

That's not a healthy relationship to be in anyway...

And you say "But I've never cheated on my baby before!"

Who gives a shit????

You're not supposed to!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

sig.jpg

Just win baby

That sounds like a reasonable request. It won't work, most likely. In that event, you might want to suggest to him that Tastyt would enjoy the taste of her own ass in her mouth.

Hence the name "TastyT"

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 06-14-2001).]

No, that definitely won't work because there's only one man who can touch me. Can't say I'm particularly interested in tasting my ass either, but I'm sure it tastes/feels like warm apple pie...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by imnikki:

heres an idea...

think about his wife cookin dinner for him and taking care of his kids (if applicable) while he is off gettin fuked and suked by you...

how does THAT sit in your stomach?

right ON!

how would YOU feel is that wuz YOUR husband.

cheating SUCKS!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Don't feel guilty at all about this. Listen I (a male) know first hand about this, and have recieved all the feed back possible from the females. (situation:girls with guys cheat with me-I'm not proud of it-but if I want something bad enough I'll go for it no matter what)Anyway, it is the most passionate, increadible feeling for a girl (like a kid-you know you shouldn't do it-but its fun as hell) I know for myself doing it, as well as what I have been told from these girls (2) it is a feeling you have never felt and never will again. The down side is, if you can't handle the guilt, it's kind of shit after.

Tell me if this helps, or if you want to know anything (like I'm an expert or something-lol)

BOLTS

Originally posted by devine78:

THANKS GUYS I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THAT! I WAS ONLY THINKING ABOUT MY OWN SELFISHNESS. I WOULD RUIN TWO RELATIONSHIPS MINE AND HIS. THANKS SO MUCH AND BTW HE HAS NO KIDS I REALLY FEEL SO GUILTY FOR EVEN TALKING TO HIM NOW. BUT THANKS FOR THE ADVICE! I FEEL SO GUILTY NOW FOR EVEN THINKING OF CHEATING UGH I FEEL HORRIBLE! I COULD JUST IMAGINE IF I EVER CHEATED AND WENT THROUGH WITH IT THE TORMENT I WOULD FEEL.

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Okay Devine... there's a problem here. You were considering cheating with a married man... and also (from another thread) with a woman.

You need to seriously consider what is wrong with your relationship. Do you even want to still be with your boyfriend after five years? Maybe you don't and you think cheating is a good way out.

If you aren't getting what you want out of the relationship anymore, it just means you need to be more honest with yourself. And with your partner. Because, clearly, something is missing. You either need to work it out- or walk away. But you really need to sort it through before you wind up doing irrevocable damage to both yourself and your boyfriend.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

If you do decide to take part in the venture, follow this advice:

Make sure you fuck him without protection, and most importantly, make sure you allow him to cum inside of you without a condom. If all works out well, you should have something to remember him by, in the form of a baby, or perhaps babies. You might want to also consider partaking in anal with him, unprotected of course. Allow him to fuck you up the ass, and then let him cum in/on your mouth, or face. I am sure the idea of recieving a married man's cum on your face would be a new experience for you.

Good luck, and stay beautiful...you piece of fucking ass, you. And above all, enjoy your day.

------------------

"I hate explanations that are explanatory of something already explained. (Abraham Lincoln)"

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 06-14-2001).]

You should ask yourself if the relationship that you are in at the present time is fulfilling. If not, get out, and find someone available.... I am speaking from experience....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Spurticus....

I really didn't see anyone trying to act like they were better than anyone else on this board. A lot of us have extremely strong views on cheating, and I really expected much worse than what was said, with good reason too. Cheating is a horrible thing and speaking from experience I am a completely different person now that the one man i loved cheated on me. You have to try and pick up all the pieces and break down all the walls all over again, and it is something that effects most people for life. There are just some things that time do not heal.

As for your little comment about europe... apparently you wern't aware that in some small cities the married men and women live seperate from each other and instead live with 5 or 6 people of the same sex, if a woman enters the mans home without knocking on the door first she is gang raped by every male in that house... hmmm sounds like to me they wouldn't really care too much about people having affairs. Would you want your wife to be gang raped? Didn't think so. Grass is always greener on the other side isn't it.

Now my response to the origanl post... girl please don't do it. My boyfriend cheated on me three years ago, and it is still a kick to the stomache everytime I think of it, which is pretty often. We have come a long way since then, but I don't think I will ever completely heal. Is your relationship now worth throwing away? If it is you might want to consider finding someone else? Having a fantasy is one thing, but having these strong urges to follow through with that fantasy is another. There are either some things you need to work on with your current mate, or maybe there isn't anything there at all and that is why you are considering this. I can't imagine wanting anyone else but my boyfriend, and nothing is worth throwing our relationship away over, nothing. Hopefully you will eventually find someone that you can feel the same about. Also, think about this wife, God I can't imagine, they vowed to spend their lives together, please don't be the one to mess that up for them.

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Hey everyone. I've crawled out from my rock to ask Sinergygrl a question because something she had mentioned got me a little concerned.

Hey Sinergygrl! I read what you just posted. The guy you're with now cheated on you and you are contemplating a threesome? Don't you think that's going to stir up some issues?

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

As for your little comment about europe... apparently you wern't aware that in some small cities the married men and women live seperate from each other and instead live with 5 or 6 people of the same sex, if a woman enters the mans home without knocking on the door first she is gang raped by every male in that house... hmmm sounds like to me they wouldn't really care too much about people having affairs. Would you want your wife to be gang raped? Didn't think so. Grass is always greener on the other side isn't it.

ummm... ???! what/where/who/when r u talking about? i am totally confused.

cwm3.gif

------------------

i love music!

Spurticus said that if this question was asked in Europe it wouldn't have recieved the holier than thou attitude it recieved here. So that was my reply to him. cwm12.gif

------------------

funwithgrapes.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."