Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Julia or Jaime....Who's Hotter? (pix inside)

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Ok, I know it's kinda unfair that you're seeing Jaime Pressley's ass in these pics, and not of Julia Robert's, but who's hotter?

Who's more beautiful?

Who would you rather fuck?

pres.jpg

pres2.jpg

jul.jpg

cwm38.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

As one

Jamie is hot but she seems kinda dirty to me. She looks very slutty when she tries to be sexy.

I think Julia is beautiful b/c she's not a conventional beauty. SHe has a unique look and I think she is glamorous and very feminine in a sweet way.

I'd say Julia over Jamie any day.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

Guest xfactor834

See, millions of girls look like Jaime...

but very few look like Julia.

Yeah, Jaime's really sexy and hot, and she has a killer body and a tight ass...

but Julia's beautiful.

------------------

newsig.jpg

As one

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

jaime definitely smile.gif she is hot

I have to agree with you and she's got great lips too!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

Originally posted by dale77:

Jamie is hot but she seems kinda dirty to me. She looks very slutty when she tries to be sexy.

Exactly! I feel the same way

..Jamie definately cwm32.gif lmao!

------------------

DSC00001.jpg

"..can ya feel me.."

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by xtcgirlie:

JUST TO INFORM U THE PIC W/THE FLAG IS NEITHER JULIA NOR JAIME IT'S PAMELA ANDERSON AND THATS WHOS THE HOTTEST!!!!*** cwm9.gifcwm7.gifcwm2.gifcwm32.gif

Damn girlie...what a good eye

About the only giveaway that the girl in the pic is Pam (unless you already knew) is the barbed wire tat on her left bicep.

------------------

newsig.jpg

As one

Originally posted by xfactor834:

I do, but a lot of ladies here think that Pam is a washed-up beach blonde bimbo

cwm6.gif

WELL I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE LADIES HERE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE THEN**SHE IS BY FAR THE MOST AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CHICK**WELL I THINK SHE IS AT LEAST AND AS FAR AS LOOKS SHE PUTS THESE 2 ESPECIALLY THAT JAIME ONE TO SHAME**HER FACE ISN'T TO GREAT

cwm12.gifcwm16.gifcwm38.gif

WELL I HATE TO SAY IT BUT THE LADIES HERE HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO TASTE THEN**SHE IS BY FAR THE MOST AMAZING BEAUTIFUL CHICK**WELL I THINK SHE IS AT LEAST AND AS FAR AS LOOKS SHE PUTS THESE 2 ESPECIALLY THAT JAIME ONE TO SHAME**HER FACE ISN'T TO GREAT

I have plenty of taste; I just don't like plastic barbie dolls. And have you ever heard her on an interview? There's far more going on in one of her breasts than in all of her brain... but of course some people like that...

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by tastyt:

I have plenty of taste; I just don't like plastic barbie dolls. And have you ever heard her on an interview? There's far more going on in one of her breasts than in all of her brain... but of course some people like that...

OK I APOLOGIZE FOR THE COMMENT OF NO TASTE IT WASN'T VERY NICE* BUT OF COURSE YOUR COMMENT IS COME ON THE "TYPICAL" RESPONSE ABOUT HER FROM FEMALES*SO WHHAT SHES GOT FAKE BOOBS COME ON GIRLIE WHO NOW A DAYS DOSEN'T***I'M ACTUALLY A FAN OF HERS (SURPRISINGLY) SO YES I'VE HEARD PLENTY OF HER INTERVIEWS AND SHES SOMETHING CALLED AN "ACTRESS"*IT'S AN "ACT". SHE OBVIUOSLY HAS ENOUGH BRAINS TO KNOW HOW TO MARKET HER ASSETS RIGHT. I'M SURE SHES GOT WAY MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF US AND SOMEBODY LIKES HER AND HER ACTING**ACTUALLY ALOT OF PEOPLE DO.

cwm7.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gif

OK I APOLOGIZE FOR THE COMMENT OF NO TASTE IT WASN'T VERY NICE* BUT OF COURSE YOUR COMMENT IS COME ON THE "TYPICAL" RESPONSE ABOUT HER FROM FEMALES*SO WHHAT SHES GOT FAKE BOOBS COME ON GIRLIE WHO NOW A DAYS DOSEN'T***I'M ACTUALLY A FAN OF HERS (SURPRISINGLY) SO YES I'VE HEARD PLENTY OF HER INTERVIEWS AND SHES SOMETHING CALLED AN "ACTRESS"*IT'S AN "ACT". SHE OBVIUOSLY HAS ENOUGH BRAINS TO KNOW HOW TO MARKET HER ASSETS RIGHT. I'M SURE SHES GOT WAY MORE MONEY THAN ALL OF US AND SOMEBODY LIKES HER AND HER ACTING**ACTUALLY ALOT OF PEOPLE DO.

cwm7.gifcwm17.gifcwm16.gif

Well marketing those 'assets' is kind of a no-brainer... Plus I've never before heard anyone say they were a fan of her *acting.*

And whether or not she's acting in her interviews... everything I've heard coming from her mouth totally turns me off. Not my style at all. In fact that's one reason why I usually don't like reading interviews- I've lost respect for a lot of actors that way.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

I don't think anyone should discount her just because she got implants early in her career.

Besides, she already took those out a while back.

Her acting is kinda horrible, but wouldn't any girl want to be involved with the most popular show in the WORLD (which was Baywatch at the time)?

Look at what it did to her career, for better or worse.

------------------

newsig.jpg

As one