Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tori Spelling or Jennie Garth.....Who Was Hotter???

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

Yeah both of these girls were at least 'cute' in their days of 90210...

But who did you think was hotter? I always thought Jennie Garth (Kelly) was hotter.

I never thought much of any of the others...except for Vanessa Marcil (Gina) in the newer years.

But Kelly or Donna? Or Jennie or Tori, if you prefer...

Which one?

tor.jpg

jen.jpg

------------------

newsig.jpg

Jennie Garth is the beautifful one but i have to say i prefer claire the ex girlfriend of steve in the old one she was sexy as hell always...

iam sorry but i was a big fan of 90210 love the show before brandon left smile.gif after he left i didnt like it that ,much anymore

i would it end the serie when brandon an kelly get married it would be nice to see them end up together

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.

Guest xfactor834

lol, ScaredGrl, you sound so cute talking about the show...

Yeah Claire was pretty gorgeous too. Good call sweetheart

cwm12.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

if you hadn't posted pics it would have been jennie garth hands down....

but DAMN that is the hottest pic of Tori Spelling I have ever seen...she doesn't look like an innocent holding onto her virginity in that shot.

so I'll have vote for Tori cwm4.gif

Originally posted by dale77:

Tori Spelling has been and always will be a DISASTER!

for real...she is a nasty looking thing...even the picture posted at the top is horrible. she can't even act....without her daddy!

cwm43.gif

Okay X, as we're both well aware, our tastes diverge...

But TORI SPELLING??? She is REVOLTING!!! I mean, MOFO FUGLY. I saw her in person once, she's not AS ugly as on tv, but she's still pretty gross. And she has no butt (which was obvious from the tiny, tight-ass skirt she was wearing).

I feel ill cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by xfactor834:

My darling Tasty...who said I thought Tori was hotter??? Read my post next time you say things like that!

First off, I wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Secondly, if I HAD to pick, I'd pick Jennie.

I didn't think you thought she was hotter than Jennie... But because you put her in a "who's hotter" post, I assumed that you at least thought she was attractive.

It's like if someone said "what tastes better? Ice cream or rancid milk?" Doesn't make much sense... cwm36.gif

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Guest xfactor834

Wanna have sex after we argue? cwm12.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

Originally posted by scaredgirl:

Jennie Garth is the beautifful one but i have to say i prefer claire the ex girlfriend of steve in the old one she was sexy as hell always...

iam sorry but i was a big fan of 90210 love the show before brandon left smile.gif after he left i didnt like it that ,much anymore

i would it end the serie when brandon an kelly get married it would be nice to see them end up together

LMAO!!!! I thought you were just talking about me!!!!

(im claire...by bf name is steve!!!!)

------------------

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Originally posted by kandj:

for real...she is a nasty looking thing...even the picture posted at the top is horrible. she can't even act....without her daddy!

cwm43.gif

SHE'S THE WORST.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

Tori Spelling was, and always will be hotter than Jennie Garth. Her body (although not always shown in the first seasons of the series) has always been more beautiful than Jennie's.

Jennie has an all too average look to her. Tori looks a bit peculiar, and her face has a kind of fucked up, but still fuckable look upon it.

She is far better looking, without a doubt.

As for her acting skills, they aren't too bad. Aaron Spelling is a television mogul, and that has more than helped his daughter's success; but she has proven for the many years that she has been on 90210, that she is not too bad as an actor. Regardless of how succesful his daughter is, even Spelling couldn't keep Tori on the show if her character wasn't felt by the audience. One has to consider the type of role a certain character demands. The show was never meant to be a serious drama. It was a teen age soap opera that wasn never meant to be a serious adult drama. Much like the audience that watched the show from the first season, the actors matured, and so did their familiarity with their roles.

------------------

Unprotected Type Of Deal

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by tastyt:

Okay X, as we're both well aware, our tastes diverge...

But TORI SPELLING??? She is REVOLTING!!! I mean, MOFO FUGLY. I saw her in person once, she's not AS ugly as on tv, but she's still pretty gross. And she has no butt (which was obvious from the tiny, tight-ass skirt she was wearing).

I feel ill cwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gifcwm8.gif

My darling Tasty...who said I thought Tori was hotter??? Read my post next time you say things like that!

First off, I wanted to get everyone's opinion.

Secondly, if I HAD to pick, I'd pick Jennie.

------------------

newsig.jpg

Originally posted by kandj:

cwm43.gif

I agree, tori spelling is just ugly in my opinion.

her head is too big for her body, no ass, too skinny, i mean she just looks soooooo unproportioned!!

jennie is way better i think

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

jennie all the way, i think tori looks like a guy....a fake guy at that

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

omg beverly hills 90210..loved that show, i was actually addicted to it. *sniffles* since it's no longer on air-- vanessa was a sexy one...from the pics i choose tori/donna. with the money she has, what would be your excuse for not looking beautiful??

------------------

59-BB3214.gif

*make a pussy wet*

Guest xfactor834

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

Tori Spelling was, and always will be hotter than Jennie Garth. Her body (although not always shown in the first seasons of the series) has always been more beautiful than Jennie's.

Jennie has an all too average look to her. Tori looks a bit peculiar, and her face has a kind of fucked up, but still fuckable look upon it.

She is far better looking, without a doubt.

As for her acting skills, they aren't too bad. Aaron Spelling is a television mogul, and that has more than helped his daughter's success; but she has proven for the many years that she has been on 90210, that she is not too bad as an actor. Regardless of how succesful his daughter is, even Spelling couldn't keep Tori on the show if her character wasn't felt by the audience. One has to consider the type of role a certain character demands. The show was never meant to be a serious drama. It was a teen age soap opera that wasn never meant to be a serious adult drama. Much like the audience that watched the show from the first season, the actors matured, and so did their familiarity with their roles.

Lots of good points man...nice.

cwm16.gif

------------------

newsig.jpg

u used to bad pics here ... u got one that flatters "donna" and one that isnt so great of " kelly" Kelly is and was 10 times hotter then donna ... donna is actaully pretty dam busted , her body is tight. but shes ugly ..

Kelly wins !

------------------

Your ad here !

contact joeydollaz@aol.com