Clubplanet Nightlife Community

he dumped me

imnikki

so i am again

officially single

--- goddamit.. wtf is it so hard to find someone in life who is on your fucking level??

dont mind me - i am slightly venting -

i was hoping maybe him and i could work things out -- ..

when i use the word DUMP i dont mean it ws like a "Your Dumped.. get the fuck away from me" type of thing --- but it was more of a decision on his side then mine... he made the 'go'.. and i think that it is so fucked up -- b/c 2 weeks prior i told him that i felt myself REALLY falling hard - and before i allowed myself to open my heart and give it to him (b/c when i give someone my heart i give it to them entirely)... i asked him outright -- are you ready for this -- ... so like i was basically asking him - .. CAN i give you my heart.. SHOULD i give it to you -- are you going to BREAK It-- if so.. TELL me now.. and well just continue this the way itz going -- .. anyway

he reassured me that he wuz on my level and that he felt the same way -- and i trusted that - and then he goes and pulls fucking shit - and plays fucking games.. when from the GET go - the first thing i told him wuz y0h.. NO GAMES>. no BULLSHIT.. just be striaght forward w/ me as if i was one of ya boyz.. and ill do the same (im chill like that.. im the type of person u can talk to about ANYTHING and i will listen, and be very non-judgemental.so i have no problem hearing someone out.. even if it pertains to their feelings toward me on a negative level)

anyway -- i am bitchin and moann over here - and that is not like me - but i am kinda pissed off w; the entire situation

i mean.. SHIT -- i WISH i could find a fucking girlfriend like me LOL.. and he goes and fucks it all up

wuteva y0h -- im juts pissed off and im hurt.. really hurt, cuz i trusted and thats really not esay for me -- but.. hey.. u live and learn - ... i got played.. wudda ya gonna do ..

aynway im officially single.. so ... wutz up boys and girls?!?! =P

------------------

Religion is for those who fear going to hell-

Spirituality is for those who have already been there!

angelSIG.jpg

Nik keep your chin up. You gotta kiss a lot of frogs to find a prince. People in general are pigs and some are bigger than others. It is his loss and your gain!

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

I'm sorry things didn't work out between the two of you. It can be difficult and I truly understand. It's really hard to find someone that is worth ones time. I mean, if you want to just fuck, there's candidates everywhere. However, if you're looking to settle down, then that totally changes everything. I remember one of my past experiences. Man, I should of never said those dreaded words.....I LOVE YOU. When in reality, I was just lying to myself. It hit me one day and I had to be forward with her. I'm happy that we're able to talk about it today. I broke her heart and didn't mean to. I just realized that what I thought I felt, really wasn't. I've also had it done to me and know what it's like to be on both sides. Best thing you can do is not worry about it. Try hard not to get discouraged and move on. With time, you'll find that someone that will move your world like never before and you'll forget about this man like yesterday. I wish you well and don't let any fool just walk in and take your heart because in the end, it's your heart sweetie.

Nik..while its not very consoling, at least you found out now...sounds like he wuz a prick.. you really are spiritual and totally giving and trusting i guess, mostly cuz i imagine you don't allow everyone in that place....sorry honey....hope you find someone who treats you as i know you deserve.

xtra tender hugz smile.gif

IM sorry , its ok nik realy , just think you met me and we can hang out till the cows come home lol

------------------

glow.jpg

-------------------------

<A HREF="mailto:

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com">

Martin-Izzo@si.rr.com</A>

page 1917-243-0215

AIM:GLowbali <---

You are never safe in your dreams im there , always look out because im your worst nightmare.

Hey Nik, I'm sorry to here that, and I am sure you are reading all of these still missing him...I been there (still there, you will make it) Just keep in mind It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

LAURIE cwm38.gif

P.S. You may be one person, but to one person you just might be the world

Originally posted by imnikki:

so i am again

when i use the word DUMP i dont mean it ws like a "Your Dumped.. get the fuck away from me" type of thing --- but it was more of a decision on his side then mine... he made the 'go'.. and i think that it is so fucked up -- b/c 2 weeks prior i told him that i felt myself REALLY falling hard - and before i allowed myself to open my heart and give it to him (b/c when i give someone my heart i give it to them entirely)... i asked him outright -- are you ready for this -- ... so like i was basically asking him - .. CAN i give you my heart.. SHOULD i give it to you -- are you going to BREAK It-- if so.. TELL me now.. and well just continue this the way itz going -- .. anyway

he reassured me that he wuz on my level and that he felt the same way -- and i trusted that - and then he goes and pulls fucking shit - and plays fucking games.. when from the GET go - the first thing i told him wuz y0h.. NO GAMES>. no BULLSHIT.. just be striaght forward w/ me as if i was one of ya boyz.. and ill do the same (im chill like that.. im the type of person u can talk to about ANYTHING and i will listen, and be very non-judgemental.so i have no problem hearing someone out.. even if it pertains to their feelings toward me on a negative level)

anyway -- i am bitchin and moann over here - and that is not like me - but i am kinda pissed off w; the entire situation

i mean.. SHIT -- i WISH i could find a fucking girlfriend like me LOL.. and he goes and fucks it all up

\

u sound like the perfect gf...how can any guy not fall head over heels for u...and yea its better that u found out now because a lil more time and u would be hurt even more but i am sure there are TONS of other guys who want to date u so take ur pick, but choose wisely

------------------

E...there is no other alternative

wow thanks u guys - the support means a whole lot

yano what im not stressin shit - he hs been callin me, he is missing me, im missing him too - but i guess it just wuznt meant to be -- hey whatever,, imma beautiful young strong woman,, i have the world by the ballz... and everything i need in the palm of my hand so.. it really isnt all that bad....

i guess once in a while u just fall into a rut -- this past 2 weeks has been kinda like that - but its all goodd.. went out tuesday nite - had a blast.. met sum really cool cool people.. got an ultra relaxing massage =).. and all in all.. i have ZERO complaints today... that is a GREAT thing...

werd -

so any wh000000... have a wonderful day everyone!! much love =P

aim---> i beez nik

------------------

angelSIG.jpg

Nikki, his loss. Your a great person with a great attitude. When my ex broke up with me and gave me the ring back it was devasting. To be honest I am still hurting but life moves on. Just amazing how all of the sudden people just change their minds and it should just be ok.

mjp22@aol.com

thanx ya'll

im doin fine =0)

and he called me 2day... to half ass explain wut wuz up...

but. y0h.. yano wut . it dont matter no more..

im iiighht.

------------------

aim---> I Beez Nik

disco.gif

-nik-

u can always find me under the disKo Ball

Vent your frustration at the Gym, it will make you feel so MUCH BETTER!!

Don't sweat it you're still young and still have many more experiences and people to encounter.

------------------

xlsig.jpg

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

Be strong. And don't give him another chance. 99% chance it's not gonna work out. Keep your chin up and remember there's someone out there who's right for you.

thanx ya'll

im doin fine =0)

and he called me 2day... to half ass explain wut wuz up...

but. y0h.. yano wut . it dont matter no more..

im iiighht.

------------------

carminkarasic.jpeg

so i am again

officially single

--- goddamit.. wtf is it so hard to find someone in life who is on your fucking level??

wuteva y0h -- im juts pissed off and im hurt.. really hurt, cuz i trusted and thats really not esay for me -- but.. hey.. u live and learn - ... i got played.. wudda ya gonna do ..

Baby

I feel your pain. I def have been there...well havent we all!

Dont sweat it Your too good for that shithead!

I just saw my ex the other day and he says he still loves me but WTF!!! whatever

Time heals all wounds!

GG

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html