Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what does it mean...

swiswi

when ur boyfriend insists u go to the gym with him?

my boyfriend just started insisting i go to the gym with him. does he think im fat?? personally i dont think im fat, im sure i could loose a couple pounds.. but who couldnt? hes also trying to teach me how to fight? could this be his way of trying to spend more time with me? or what? cwm6.gifcwm3.gif

------------------

i wanna see! i wanna see!

:::GRRR be nice:::

It's prob. a nice way to get you to shape up a little.

I wouldn't stress about it tho- It's healthy and a productive way to spend time- and like you said it's also a good way for you two to spend time together.

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

go to the gym, learn as much as you can, and have a good time! damn, if he wants you there with him, what in the world do you have to complain about? believe me, if he thought you were fat, he wouldn't take you there. he's probably taking you there to spend more time with you and show you off. go shopping, buy some cute work-out outfits, and enjoy yourself. at least you know he's not flirting with five other girls. if he really thought you were fat, he'd dump you!

He just wants you to be able to take care of yourself when the unthinkable happens.

In the process if you happen to lose a bound or 2 why complain.

You want us to be interested in the things you enjoy, why not you...

Beside you 2 will spend more time with each other, isn’t it what every woman wants???

If you think positively, maybe he wants you to come to keep him away from all the distractions of other girls going up to him. He might want you and not anyone else. BUT who knows, not extremely likely, but as I said, think positive. Anyway, if you weigh under 125lbs you have nothing to worry about.

BOLTS

------------------

RE DEL MONDO, CAPO DI TUTTI I CAPI

Have you mentioned about going to the gym?

If you have hes helping!

My friends all go to the gym with their boyfriends, and my friends have great workouts cause of the guys!

But if it just out of the blue then we may have to ask why?

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

I think he wants to share more time with u is very nice to make exercise with ur partner so if he is asking u that DON'T THINK IT TWICE is also a very nice thing to do smile.gif

------------------

sc.JPG

Making Love And Having Sex The Biggest Pleasures in This Life. ScaredGirL.