Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anal sex

hroark

I have asked and the respones I got was:

1. if you want me to ill do it! Wrong answer

and

2. I like the other whole better!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

IVe done it a few times with my girlfriend. ITs not painfull IF, and ONLY if, you take the time to loosen it up....

1st lube one finger real good. Put it ALL THE WAY in and pull it ALL THE WAY out untill it gets easy. The do the same thing with two. Then SLOWLY try the schlong.

This can take a good 10 minutes esily. But it works so her muscles relax. If you rush it no matter how much you lube it will hurt her, and you may never get another chance up at bat. So take you time!!

I dont know why it is so important. I have always felt that that is going against a one way street. But there are plenty of girls who are adventurous who want to try it, I dont know of one that likes it better than oral.. anyway, you are just unlucky.

------------------

-Andrew

Banner.gif

Guest gabo

I like what amm42 said. you always must make the woman feel comfortable! Listen to her reactions and watch her body movement, if shes sqirming like shes being electricuted then shes not having a good time. Start slow it might even take you a few sessions... also eating her ass always softens the blow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cwm12.gifcwm6.gif

As a guy who always fanatized about (still do actually) I was pretty excited when it first happened.....I was in the shower with her and she actually bnet over and grabbed MY ankles and started slamming me into the shower wall. Probably one of the most pleasurable things that I've ever felt!!! But I got kind of weirded out by it, she had bruises, and it made me feel dirty....I never had sex with her again. I can't really explain it, was pretty crazy.