Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Boyfriends and strip clubs

colonia

ok whats up with guys that are in a relationship and they still have this urge of going to strip clubs???

cwm6.gif ....so confusing

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS me

boyz will be boyzz... they can love their girlfriend more then anything in the world.. but the animal instinct to have wandering eyes never dies..

as long as he's faithful to u.... he can look all he wants.. at least u know he's comin home to u. cwm38.gif

------------------

*~HyPtNoTiZe~*

i dont see a problem because personally im not THAT amused with boobs, i mean theyre cool but i think strip clubs are a nice place to go and grab a drink with friends

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

i dont see a problem because personally im not THAT amused with boobs, i mean theyre cool but i think strip clubs are a nice place to go and grab a drink with friends

yea but its a lil different if its a club where they bare it all... girls tend to get in ur face with their shit... ive been to one a few times that was like that so i know from experience... but my bf went there about a month ago and i didnt necessarily mind... cuz boys definitely will be boys... but when he told me he got a lap dance.. i got a lil pissed... i trust him and all but the thought of a naked girl rubbing herself all over my boyfriend doesnt necessarily sit too well with me.

i didnt get mad at him when he told me... but it def bothered me... as it should bother any girl who has jealous tendencies like i do sometimes cwm35.gif

------------------

I'm feelin extra extraordinary, freaky

And I know you all

wanna roll with me...

I shoot by the bar - place my order...

Big baller orderin all that damn water...

I'm high- feelin like its all love and no violence...

Full of sweat, bloodshot eyes, and large pupils, X, man...this is some shit that i could get used to...

Drink "evian" slowly when I'm on E

And only those who feel me are gonna hear me...

Especially those in ~extasy~

-Ja Rule baby = )

Look but don't touch. The last strip club I went to was full of ugly girls. Never again, that was torture. At least the music was decent and they had a pool table.

------------------

twilo%20-%20clubplanet%20logo.jpg

"1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21 ....Mathematics is the language of nature" --BT

AIM: teklord310

I don't understand why guys who have gf's would want to go to strip clubs. Why go out and pay for what you can get at home for free. Plus I know for me I work out a lot. So I'm busting my butt to look good I'd be mad as hell if my bf went to a strip club. (Personal Opinion)

------------------

I'm not in this world to live up to other people's expectations, nor do I feel that the world must live up to mine

--Fritz Perls

[This message has been edited by vikkii123 (edited 07-12-2001).]

Originally posted by neptune:

boyz will be boyzz... they can love their girlfriend more then anything in the world.. but the animal instinct to have wandering eyes never dies..

as long as he's faithful to u.... he can look all he wants.. at least u know he's comin home to u. cwm38.gif

I agree with you Neptune 100%. I must say though, I'm so happily in love that I don't even have the urge to go to any strip clubs. And I use to go twice a week at one point. Now I'll only go with my lady, she likes the views too!

cwm4.gif

Good to see you back Co-Co...

But don't take it personal, each man is different and go for different reasons.. But as long as he comes home to you don't sweat it, unless he becomes addicted has has to see strippers 3 times a week (then it's time for therapy).

IMO ~ Strip clubs are OVERATED...

If You've seen one implant, you've seen them all. And I would NOT call a Strip Club a great place to have a drink... (LOL)

Sounds like something you've said to your girl and she bought it cwm27.gif

Women today are a little more intellegent, and experimental... CO-CO if you are worried go with him one day, you might like it

------------------

B-sideBanner.gif

The DJ From Another Planet â„¢

Here is my $.02. Who cares about strip clubs... They are over rated and when you act like who cares.. They stop going! My ex and I were out with another couple one night for dinner and afterwards we were like what now??? So the guys were like if you two were not around we would go to a strip club... So we go, lets go... After I went and enjoyed myself, he lost all interest....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

Originally posted by klubkat:

I will completly agree with anyone who says that they are overrated. Maybe something to do like twice a year just for the hell of it. They make you go fuckin broke too.....

completely over rated....Besides I hate giving money away

------------------

~~all those who dance may enter my life~~keeping the groove alive~~

Originally posted by klubkat:

I will completly agree with anyone who says that they are overrated. Maybe something to do like twice a year just for the hell of it. They make you go fuckin broke too.....

i definitely agree... the only thing that some of us cant control is the jealousy factor... they may be overrated but still... ur boyfriend is gawking at naked girls!!

<when i say "ur" i mean in general>

------------------

I'm feelin extra extraordinary, freaky

And I know you all

wanna roll with me...

I shoot by the bar - place my order...

Big baller orderin all that damn water...

I'm high- feelin like its all love and no violence...

Full of sweat, bloodshot eyes, and large pupils, X, man...this is some shit that i could get used to...

Drink "evian" slowly when I'm on E

And only those who feel me are gonna hear me...

Especially those in ~extasy~

-Ja Rule baby = )

when i found out that my boyfriend went yea, i was a little upset. Then a couple months later I find out it was a full nude strip joint-that is when I really got upset. Epscally when one night a few weeks later when I told him that my plans for the evening were to go out with some mutaul friends of ours to the same strip club he had went to with them months earlier.

That was what really set it off. It made me feel like he had something to hide. It was ok and fine for him to go, but not me.

Originally posted by colonia:

ok whats up with guys that are in a relationship and they still have this urge of going to strip clubs???

cwm6.gif ....so confusing

don't worry it's not like they're gonna get anything from the strippers...the strippers are there to make $$, bs, make more $$ and then go home to their boyfriends and fuck the shit out of them!!

------------------

~ * i'm like, hey where that Bacardi at..mix it with the Crisp, baby .. what's wrong with that?! * ~

$tarcapone..e.i.

Guest crystalmethodny

I hardly go to strip clubs... not all guys are like that.

I know quite a few dancers though wink.gif

Last one I went to, I went with a girl I used to date... and I still didnt even have that much fun.

------------------

"Can you feel it?"

"In the hall, in the bathroom, in the basement, in the coatcheck... and even up the block, oops!"

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

CrystalMethodNYC@aol.com

www.extremegroove.com

www.urbanpromos.com

Originally posted by xfiles:

I cant speak for your man but, alot of guys belive Love is Love and Sex is Sex.

They dont conect... Like your wife shouldn go down on you coase thats the mouth she kisses your kids with.

Good luck finding a satisfying relationship with that attitude. Give me a fuckin break!

On another board I read some other moron say that he would have a lover outside of marriage because it would be disrespecting his wife to come in her mouth or ass... well guess what, it's just *slightly* more disrespectful to put your dick inside another woman...

cwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by tastyt:

On another board I read some other moron say that he would have a lover outside of marriage because it would be disrespecting his wife to come in her mouth or ass... well guess what, it's just *slightly* more disrespectful to put your dick inside another woman...

I knew alot of guys\men that said that...odd thing was they were all Italian...(no offense to the italians on here) was this guy as well...?

cwm13.gifcwm13.gif

Originally posted by gambitrah:

I knew alot of guys\men that said that...odd thing was they were all Italian...(no offense to the italians on here) was this guy as well...?

cwm13.gifcwm13.gif

OMFG- I can't believe you just said that!!! I don't know whether or not this guy was Italian- but when I told my boyfriend- he said the same exact thing as you!

Things that make you go hmmm...

------------------

picturestitle.jpg