Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Anal Sex Pix Inside (And She's Got Her Clit Pierced!!!)

Guest xfactor834

Guest xfactor834

I love anal! Star, let's go in the back room and let's show everyone how dirty and naughty we can get =)

d.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

BTW...ladies...would you ever pierce your clit like that?

------------------

newsig.jpg

Losers always talk about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen

I'd like the some anal sex!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

damn X i didn't even see that you mentioned my name, baby..can we say spazz!! i don't know if everyone could handle that!! cwm4.gif

------------------

~ * i'm like, hey where that Bacardi at..mix it with the Crisp, baby .. what's wrong with that?! * ~

$tarcapone..e.i.

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Now that *IS* an interesting clit piercing! Anyone know what kind that is? I'm interested!

It's not a clit piercing; it's a vertical hood. She's just wearing different jewelery.

Instead of the regular ring that curves into a complete circle, this one is only a semi-circle with balls on either end. It's a little hard to tell, it may actually be a regular straight barbell (like people wear in their tongues).

BTW X- I used to have one myself... cwm32.gif

------------------

picturestitle.jpg

Originally posted by teklord310:

Thats terrible. Her asshole doesn't close up anymore. I bet after standing upright all the poop falls out. cwm30.gif

LMFAO!

I just LOLed so loudly my dad came in here and asked what was so funny!!!!

I was like, "ummmmmm...nothing" cwm6.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by tastyt

It's not a clit piercing; it's a vertical hood. She's just wearing different jewelery.

Instead of the regular ring that curves into a complete circle, this one is only a semi-circle with balls on either end. It's a little hard to tell, it may actually be a regular straight barbell (like people wear in their tongues).

BTW X- I used to have one myself... cwm32.gif

---------------

I know you used to have one yourself :)

I'm still thinking of getting one but i have to bring it up with my guy... lol I wonder what he will say :)

Originally posted by rachel1997

I know you used to have one yourself :)

I'm still thinking of getting one but i have to bring it up with my guy... lol I wonder what he will say :)

The only bad thing is having to abstain from sex while it heals. As soon as it feels ok you can have sex (with a condom) but I really think it's a better idea to wait till it's totally healed (3-4 weeks) because you don't want to risk getting that infected! :o

Originally posted by rachel1997

awwwww sucks!

no sex for 3-4 weeks!

NEVER!

damn I'm not getting it.

But, what about doggie style? :)

it only takes like 2 weeks to heal... but i guess diff people have diff healing times...

doggy style works while its healing...

and btw.. its DEFINITELY worth getting...

.g.

For those of you that have clit piercings, how much did it hurt? Cuz I really want one too, and me and my bf would be willing to abstain from sex (does that mean no oral sex for me either? I guess so huh...) but I'm majorly freaked out about the pain...cuz I think that would hurt A LOT! Anyways, any tips or advice you can give would be great, cuz I totally wanna look into this...:D

Originally posted by canadiankitty

For those of you that have clit piercings, how much did it hurt? Cuz I really want one too, and me and my bf would be willing to abstain from sex (does that mean no oral sex for me either? I guess so huh...) but I'm majorly freaked out about the pain...cuz I think that would hurt A LOT! Anyways, any tips or advice you can give would be great, cuz I totally wanna look into this...:D

what i have is not actually a clit piercing, its a vertical hood piercing, which is the least painful, quickest to heal, and most functional of the female genital piercings because the ring actually rests directly on ur clit...

i did alot of research on piercings before i decided to get it pierced... i actually ended up buying all the supplies and piercing it myself... it was only a slight pinch... the piece of skin being pierced is thinner than an earlobe... no blood... took 2 weeks to heal with no problems... and the rest has just been fun =OP

ohyah... i would advise against sex and oral sex (doggy can werk tho...) until it completely heals...

you can read more bout this stuff at

http://www.bmezine.com/

hope this helps

.g.

asiandelite.com

Guest xfactor834

I'm sure it'd hurt sweetie. At least for a while. Shoving a metal rod through one of the most nerve-rich parts of your body should hurt ;)

Originally posted by linabina

what about a regular clit piercing..... does that hurt? i heard it does and over spring break i was thinkin about gettin it done- but my friend scared me and said he heard from someone girl he knew that it hurt like hell... any info?

id imagine itd hurt like a bitch... for a few seconds newayz... but it wouldnt be advisable to get it done... there is a possibility that you can lose sensation in your clit... and that would suck =X

.g.

Originally posted by G MoNeY

id imagine itd hurt like a bitch... for a few seconds newayz... but it wouldnt be advisable to get it done... there is a possibility that you can lose sensation in your clit... and that would suck =X

.g.

yea im not oblivious to the fact that itd probably hurt like hell.... and i did read somewhere that u can lose feeling in ur clit and i wouldnt want that... i guess i was kinda just askin if anyone has that done.. and if it did hurt as badly as we say it probably would.... :shake: