Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hotels in Chicago - Where To Stay?

jprutig

what up, kids?

i'm looking to come out to your fine city in may with some heads, and i need to find me a hotel.

any suggestions/recommendations on where to stay?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

You can get a penthouse sweet at the YMCA for $300 a month, they got a gym and everything.

smile.gif

Yeh what price range you looking at?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by wombat:

It's in a great location too. Ben & Jerry's right out the front door.

Too right, great for those munchie moments. Sadley that's the view out of my bedroom cwm1.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

such brats you boys are smile.gif Try the Congress hotel on Michigan Ave. Their web site is <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.congresshotel.com," TARGET=_blank>www.congresshotel.com,</A> but it seems to be having problems right now??? The priceline idea is good too.

Kim

Hey b2b and wombat.... see you for dinner saturday right??

yup

------------------

wombat3.gif

Hey, I live right down the street from you. We got to hang out.

Yeh we should go for a drink, i am still having stomach issues due to my binge last week. But i could always 'force' a few back.

Do you know the Celtic Crossing? The irish bar?

If you fancey a few decent beers we could meet-up?

Kimberly, brats? Us? Don't know what you are implying wink.gif

Yeh i will be at the meetup but i have to keep it very real i am on a heath tip at the moment, too many years of parting are catching up on me i think.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

Yeh we should go for a drink, i am still having stomach issues due to my binge last week. But i could always 'force' a few back.

Do you know the Celtic Crossing? The irish bar?

If you fancey a few decent beers we could meet-up?

Kimberly, brats? Us? Don't know what you are implying wink.gif

Yeh i will be at the meetup but i have to keep it very real i am on a heath tip at the moment, too many years of parting are catching up on me i think.

Yeah, I know where the Celtic Crossing is. Let me know when you want to grab a beer.

Is the mc303 basically like the hardware version of Steinbergs ReBirth. How much are you getting rid of it for?

------------------

wombat3.gif

Yeah, I know where the Celtic Crossing is. Let me know when you want to grab a beer.

Is the mc303 basically like the hardware version of Steinbergs ReBirth. How much are you getting rid of it for?

Will do email me you number to davids909@hotmail.com and i WILL give you a buzz.

Yeh well it's a little better but basically it's the same thing. We have other drum kits now so i am just looking to pay for a flight to NY with it.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

There's a covered bus stop at the end of my street.

I'll give it to you for like $30 a night. cwm1.gif

i got a steaming bag of poo for you, pal. better watch you back, punk - or this new yawka leaving chi-town with two phatty tech tables. i'd kidnap your girl, but you miss the decks more than her - hahaha

if you weren't so ghetto, i'd be staying with you.

nice that i start a thread looking for info and forget all about it. joe said he'd take care of the hotel, too. not a bad deal.

i'll call you tonight - i got a good story for you.

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...