Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"official" meetup thread

back2basics-

You know I am down. Last time we had Crobar get together it was so fun!! We can always go to the wonderful upstairs VIP (oweee how wonderful it is... *being sarcastic*) so that we have room to jam, that is usually where we end up cause the downstairs is to packed til like 2am. Does anyone want to meet up before hand for drinks at a low-key place?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now who wants to be the official MC for this little get together? Someone needs to do a post telling when, where, what time and then everyone can respond if they are coming or not. I am down for whatever, but this is never going to happen without some kind of organization. Someone please post the details...

B

------------------

embot.gif

So I think we have a consensus on the date..

Saturday March 31st..

We can have a dinner meetup at around 8PM for those who can make it great.. It would be nice to actually get to have real conversations without the noise..

whether we get VRC's or Margaritas, just make sure the liquor is good!

And probably a meetup at Crobar later, say around 12AM in the mezzanine?

Now someone organize it!

P-poppin, you were doing good leadership there for a second!

geese, if the men can't do it, let a women step in to fix it up:

8:00 (that margarita place wombat said was good) .... we need directions though...

and then 12 at mez @ crobar for those who can't make dinner...Aloha night....

Sound good???

Now for a role call.....

KIMS THERE.....with friends...

I just copy/pasted this from metromix so you know it's not my cheesy write-up. Anyway tell us who's in. I'm excited and the next meet-up we could do the other stuff that we all proposed. I'll see you there.

peace

El Jardin Restaurant

3335 N. Clark St.

773-528-6775

Located three blocks south of Wrigley Field, this Mexican restaurant has been a popular destination before and after Cubs games for more than 30 years. The wait for a seat in the two main dining rooms, sidewalk cafe, or backyard garden can reach up to 2 hours following a game. Of course, downing margaritas in the bar that separates the two dining rooms can take the edge off the wait. Don't confuse this location with El Jardin Fiesta Cantina Bar, a bar/dance club located a few doors north on Clark St.

------------------

wombat3.gif

Count Brandon in with a couple of friends. This is going to be an awesome time, after party at my house for those interested. I have a pretty roomy place with lots of space to crash.... See you all next saturday at the rita joint.... anyone need snacks if you know what I mean????

------------------

embot.gif

Woops sorry i havn't been responding had a little 'accident' had to have my bloody teeth recreated.

Anyway i definatley will be there, looking forward to getting very drunk with you people.

Hey P-Poppin could you mail me at davids909@hotmail.com cheers fella.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by diesel77:

Have fun every1, im retired from clubbing!

cya

tommy

tommy ,

retired from clubbing ?? you should have stayed for the wmc.. check your e-mail bro..

peace, tony

------------------

sobeton.jpg

[This message has been edited by sobeton (edited 03-28-2001).]

It was so nice to meet everyone! You guys were a lot of fun and we defintally have to do this meet up again!!! Did everyone have fun at crobar, I hardly saw you guys after we got in the door???

Wombat say hi to your girlfriend, she was a sweetheart.

Kim

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

It was so nice to meet everyone! You guys were a lot of fun and we defintally have to do this meet up again!!! Did everyone have fun at crobar, I hardly saw you guys after we got in the door???

Wombat say hi to your girlfriend, she was a sweetheart.

Kim

LOL,

Yeh we should get it sorted some time soon.

I would definatly like to see some people from the board come to see Richie Hawtin in may.

We had some car issues on the way out... but it was a right laugh getting it sorted. Huge respect for the Chicago taxi driver.

Marcel, man had a great walk home! I know Chicago like the back of my hand now smile.gif Gimmi you bloody mixer it's fantastic. Anyway had a great laugh.. let's do it again soon.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF