Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Psycho @ Rive Gauche???

p-poppin

anyone else heard about this. I heard that Psycho Bitch is spinning at Rive Gauche on Thursday May 24th with other special guest DJ's?? I tried to email rive gauche to see if the rumor is true, and haven't heard back yet. If it is true I think that it might be a night to attend..

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Its possible bro, she needs to make money somehow. That club has potential to be ok, if they brough some better djs in. The stuff there is cool as hell.

time will tell,

tommy

------------------

"Nobody picks on a strong man." - Atlas

I think Rive Gauche is great. My friends and I had been going there like every Friday night. It's a good alternative to Crobar. They have several couches throughout the place and a dance floor in the middle. It's clean and has nice decor too. The music is pretty good, a little cheesier on Saturdays. The greatest part is the staff. They don't make you wait in line and they are very courteous. If you're a girl, you most likely won't have to pay to get in. I would go to see Psycho spin there. A fun dj at a cool place, you can't go wrong.

let's not forget the airconditioning either, that's probably the best in the biz. Did anyone know that Rive Gauche is expanding? They haven't said how yet... maybe a second club, or to a larger location?? I guess we can all wait and see. Obviously that place has some ideas on what to do to make the club successful.

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

let's not forget the airconditioning either, that's probably the best in the biz. Did anyone know that Rive Gauche is expanding? They haven't said how yet... maybe a second club, or to a larger location?? I guess we can all wait and see. Obviously that place has some ideas on what to do to make the club successful.

Whats wit the name change?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I totally agree, they have to make money. And I have never had any problem with Rive Gauche, they probably have the friendliest staff in the business. And if they can bring some talent in there it will blow up..

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Just a little late night intoxicated posting. No harm intended. Can't wait to meet up again w/ you Bounceboy. Wish you could have stayed longer. Maybe we shouldn't have meet ups on Holidays anymore.

------------------

BirdJ.jpg

yeah, defenately no holiday for the next meetup, unless it's memorial day or something where you don't have to be around anyone important the next day. How was the show after we left? I couldn't take the damn heat of that place anymore. They needed to open a damn window or something.

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Come to crobar with us on saturday j-bird!!!! It was so fun meeting you!!! We all got along really well, message boards are great!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!