Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is a good place to....

sinergygrl

buy some good hoochie gear for the clubs?

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

I live in the burbs so I go to Forever 21 and Discovery, both AWESOME prices for club clothes you can wear a few times then just by MORE! (in Woodfield and Stratford).

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I love forever 21! Soooo inexspensive. Thanks girls!

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

buy some good hoochie gear for the clubs?

There is this botique store that looks likes that it sells some great gear. It's on Maple between State and Dearborn. North side of the street, across from a Mexican resturant. Second floor. I've never been, but you'll have to tell me what it's like...

-CB

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

"There's always an ounce of pub wisdom in every drink that I serve."-CB

Originally posted by citybartender:

There is this botique store that looks likes that it sells some great gear. It's on Maple between State and Dearborn. North side of the street, across from a Mexican resturant. Second floor. I've never been, but you'll have to tell me what it's like...

that would be "The Fly Shot".. small expensive outlandish shiny flashy club gear.

if you're looking for something with fur on it.. then thats the place.

dunno about the women's clothes but all the guy's stuff was $100+..

See all the latest hoochie clothes on the runway............ WWW.HOTTHREADS.COM presents...

LAFLECHE - Montreal

Alongside resident DJ:

JOHN CURLEY– PURE

Fifth Floor Resident DJs:

Marc Buxton and Bear Who?

with special guests:

Rees Urban

Mark Almaria

Joshua Grant

PLUS...

THE RETURN OF

THE HOTTHREADS FASHION SHOW!

Back by popular demand. Join us as we get a peak at the latest gear from one of Chicago's sexiest stores in a midnight runway presentation you really do not want to miss!

Join the Hotthreads Models for a private complimentary cocktail reception from 10:00PM-11:00PM! (you must RSVP to info@purefuture.com to attend)

$10 General Admission

$5 for PURE Cardholders ONLY all night

Free before 11:00PM on the Reduced Admission <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A>

Get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> by RSVP ONLY to info@purefuture.com BEFORE 7PM Day of Event!

PURE - Thursdays

440 N. Halsted (Halsted & Hubbard) 312.733.6699

21 +ID Required 10 PM - 4 AM

------------------

clubsig.gif

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I love forever 21! Soooo inexspensive. Thanks girls!

Bird J is not a girl (though he might well be a girl trapped in man's body). He is a very sick man. Read the "Mission 4 all guyz out this weekend" thread for further proof.

------------------

Disco-02.gif