Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**roll call--r#5 thurs 6-14--angelist, jimmy van m, DC"

fiatmusica

Okay, I just got back from a spending a weekend in Lake Forest for a funeral/family reunion cwm10.gif ...Let's just say I hope everyone had a better time than me this past weekend!

Anyhow, I noticed that a lot of people are talking about going to this--on this and the pure board and the cbar board...so i thought i'd start a roll call. (and remind people to start laying the groundwork for calling in sick on Friday cwm4.gif )

So...I'm in

Fiat

P.S. Chaos--here's your chance to find out how mean Kim & BB are in person

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

I would love to just so I can give those two a piece of my mind. They're just vicious and mean spirited. They're just lucky I am leaving Thursday to go to Philadelphia for a wedding for the weekend. (That's not too convenient). Stir it up…walk away. Ahh, it's a good simple life I lead. Really though, I would love to (I really want to see Angel) but the wedding part is true. One of my best friends getting hitched. At least I don't have to rent a tux.

Peace and stuff, Chaos

I thought I caught the beat once. But I realized, as usual it had me.

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

Ok Chaos/Fiat, we are not really that mean. Get a sense of humor for cryin' out loud. Wombat?? Are Kim and I really mean? I didn't think so. CB? Same question for you? Bmitch?? I think everyone that we have met will agree that we are nice peeps. As for Thursday night? I'll be there.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Just so you know BB and Kim, I am joking around. you both seem very cool and Id love ta meet ya. Im back in a week and am hopping to meet up with you all soon. C.

I thought I caught the beat once. But I realized, as usual it had me.

------------------

So it moved on, and i moved on behind.

dishing out a lil trash talk on this board is how us Chi-area people show love to each other. That is, unless you are plugging a lame website or trying "to front". So, with that said,

FUCK YOU ALL!!

back to the topic: I'm gonna try to make it out this night, Tracy loves redno5 and I get a feelin it'll be a real good set.

hey all - I've finally recovered into some sense of sobriety, after a wicked Saturday night.

It was great meeting everyone last Saturday - the whole night was such a blur for me... lesson learned: two is not necessarily better than one!

I'm off to LA for a wedding (aargh) this weekend, so I'll be missing out on Angelist/Jimmy Van M.. although Jimmy Van M. is spinning in LA on Saturday, I doubt I'll be able to make that..

Have Fun!

p.s. kim, stop being so mean, you're scaring away all the good girls.

cwm30.gif

Well, after some long drawn out thoughts it appears I'll be joining you guys on Thursday. I definitely won't be there for the duration but I'll be sticking around for Angelist's set. See you all then.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Ok Chaos/Fiat, we are not really that mean. Get a sense of humor for cryin' out loud. Are Kim and I really mean? I didn't think so. CB?

Sup? Sup? Yes, late post. The firm is keeping me way-too busy. No time to hit the boards during the day.

To confirm; BB= Completly kickin! KimCo= A social hottie! Yeah, yeah, I'm late on the drama...

Originally posted by tranceaction:

I'm off to LA for a wedding (aargh) this weekend...

That's cool! What part of LA? I'm headed back home for my ten year HS reunion. I'm just chillin with my old friends on Fri, but I'm headed to the strip and south bay for Sat. Let me know if you go anywhere...

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

Hey CB:

Long time no see...Anyhow, a guy from Giant (Mark Tabberner) is spinning this sat at transit. When you were in LA did you ever see/hear this guy? What's the 411?

FM

I'm not to familiar with him, but the LA board might have an idea. The board has a lot of posts, but not many responces. Give it a try though... (Too many Narcic surfers!)

I def look forward to seeing all you guys next week or end!

-CB

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

A bit of bar wisdom: Women are good at faking orgasams... But men are better at faking whole relantionships! -CB

Did you not read der's post dumbass??? He said he is going to try... illerate I tell ya. It's ok, it's not as bad as my spelling problem.

I knew you were kidding chaos, cause I know you don't want to mess wit me! cwm4.gif I hope to meet you too, have fun at your wedding, tell your best friend he is making a mistake...unless she is a wonderful gal... but I am just kidding anyways wink.gif

I will see you boys at REDNO!

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

now you are going to call me a dumbass? What the hell. Didn't you pay attention in spelling class in elementary school? Illerate??? Illiterate, is the spelling you are looking for. Maybe you can teach me how to read if I teach you how to spell?? I didn't catch the last part of his message alright there barky? I thought it was just another signature at the bottom of a post and skipped over it. CHILL WOMAN!!!!!!!! And why would anyone be afraid to mess with you Kim? You are totally harmless.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by missmoneypenny:

Oh yeah & Jimmy Van M 2 will be spinnin' 2 - not a bad nite out...*giggle*

Yeah, he is going to be there too isn't he?? Notice how the topic of this post starts out with who's name first??? Tracy, you know who we are all coming to see...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

*angelist* u goofball......u gonna play my fav. new tune right *wink* - please!! yeah!! can't wait.....it's brilliant m8

Oh yeah & Jimmy Van M 2 will be spinnin' 2 - not a bad nite out...*giggle*

You asking for requests?

Actually i wana here the new N'Sync track by BT cwm2.gif (joke) BT says N''Sync asked for a track like Hip Hop Phenomenon... lol, i think not.

I am in anyway.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

B2B no she's not taking requests lol.....but when u hear this tune I think it'll blow u away - quite tasty m8!! *smile*

See u tomorrow?

DAM!! No requests, oh well... and they do at Excalibur wink.gif

Yeh i will be there, see you tommorow smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF