Tickets: $25 adv. / $30 day of show

18 & Over

Doors: 11pm

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by silente:

<laughs> Thanks for the heads up. Glad to know I'm already the (in)famous underager. cwm20.gif

Actually scratch is in the same boat as you, but she seems to have remedied the id issue...you might want to ask her how she did it

------------------

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Hells yeah. Finally, another cohort in underage clubbing and related activities cwm32.gif ! The stink of old farts was overwhelming me. (j/p, you guys already know how much I envy you.) Anyways, if the rest of the board is planning on going, I'd love to meet all y'all. I've been working so much it's driving me CRAGEE!!

I've never been to an event at the Metro, isnt' it a theater/concert type of layout?

Oh, and the issue isn't totally remedied yet, either. I'm in between borrowing friends' IDS and playin off the bouncers. In the process of getting one made though. we'll see what happens.

Silente: your info says you're from New York too, I'm guessing you go to school there, which school? Yo, it must be tight living w/ such access to DJs like Tenaglia and S&D.

Originally posted by scratchapella:

I've never been to an event at the Metro, isnt' it a theater/concert type of layout?

It's a two level deal which is wider than it is deep..i think that they advertise that no matter where you are you're no more than 50 ft from the stage. Its my favorite venue in chicago (I prefer it to r#5 b/c its less claustrophobic)

------------------

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

<laughs> Count me in, guys. I can't wait to meet you all. Any idea what this show will cost?

The New York scene is pretty pricey - I tended to go to little raves more than clubs. I saw Digweed at Twilo, though...that was enough to push me over the edge.

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

y'all have fun at the show.. i live the vibe at metro..

After paying for the last couple Dave Ralph shows, I dont feel like shelling out for this one..

I'm 99% sure I'm gonna drive up to Detroit to check out John Digweed on the 30th.. Since I missed his HOB show here, and Twilo is closed, I *need* to see/hear/feel him live..