Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok Thurday at RedNo5, pre-club at Wombats

back2basics-

Originally posted by silente:

ha ha. cwm10.gif (you're not *really* mad at me, are you?) cwm20.gif

LOL, NO! I am just a sarcastic Brit smile.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL, NO! I am just a sarcastic Brit smile.gif

No he is just a crazy sarcastic brit. I'll defenately be there. Email directions and a phone number to me BouncyBy@aol.com and let me know what time.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

silente, normally watch out for my wink.gif's then i am on a sarcastic tip.

Yeh you two better make it wink.gif

Listen when we came out of RedNo5 last time, after my hug from Tracey *drool*, we were looking for an afters place. Some cool peeps took us to this loft. This place was AMAZING, they had a booth upstairs and a 20 foot projection TV with a Playstation 2. They had a FANTASTIC sound system and the place was HUGE!

Honestly a fantastic place, we may have to find it again Thursday. You will be impressed.

If anybody knows of this place PLEASE don't post where it is but feel free to PM me

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

I'm totally there.... not sure about RedNo after but I'll def make it to wombat's pad. Make sure you all email me some directions and a phone number.... I promise B2B, I'll pickup a couple of 13 yr olds for you on the way... cwm24.gif

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by tranceaction:

getting the job certainly gives me peace of mind to RAGE all weekend long.. actually the next 2 weeks.

Trance: Haven't heard anyone use the expression "RAGE" in years....

I'll be there...this may be my only foray out this weekend as i've got relatives in full effect as well...i may also go to this store as a pre-party warm-up

Thursday June 21, 2001

PURE @ SUPREME RECORDS

1459 North Milwaukee Ave, Chicago / 773-862-7047

Starting at 7:00PM!

***FREE***

ALL AGES!!!

DONALD GLAUDE

Donald will be spinning and signing autographs for his new "Mixed Live" CD out now on Moonshine live at Supreme Records Thursday evening starting at 7:00PM.

Present your PURE Card for 10% off any clothing purchase or 5% off any music purchase. (Some restrictions may apply).

SUPREME RECORDS 1459 North Milwaukee Ave, Chicago / 773-862-7047

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

So we need to talk!

Get your arses over to Wombats (excuses will not be tollerated smile.gif ).

The name of the night will be - VCR's, a skyline view and a post modern, eclectic session in comunication

Come see Wombat doing a live percusive set on the Djembe's (sp) smile.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

[This message has been edited by back2basics- (edited 06-19-2001).]

ok now the big question, what time is everyone heading over? I wan't to get started sort of early, since I want to get home at a decent time. Can't have another night like last thursday, I was dead at work on Friday last week...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Yeh i am up for early(ish), i didn't get home till 7 last week and as i set out for work at 7 i didn't make it in at all cwm1.gif

So i better do some work this Friday.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I say meetup at Wombat's at around 8?

If that's ok with him i am in smile.gif

Check your PM's BB.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

i don't know if this is a screw-up, but i found this on pure's site. Note the magic word FREE. I'm going to try to be there early b/c my pure card still hasn't shown up yet and there's a big diff between $15 and zero.

So if you dont have a pure card, you should RSVP info@purefuture.com now!

PETE HELLER

Pete Heller, 33 years old from Brighton, began his DJ career while a student in Manchester in 1986, playing hip hop, funk & rare groove at various venues in the city. In 1989, Heller became resident warm-up DJ to Danny Rampling at his legendary London house club, The Shoom Club. It was also at the Shoom Club that Pete met Terry Farley and together with Andy Weatherall, collaborated in his first co-production. The track, "Raise" by Bocca Juniors, was subsequently released on the newly formed Boys Own Records label.

Heller & Farley continued to work together, remixing and producing for the likes of The Farm and Primal Scream. When the deal with London Records ended, both were instrumental in the formation of the independent Junior Boys Own label and continued to produce their own material under the names Fire Island, Roach Motel and Heller & Farley Project.

As one of the Heller & Farley duo, Pete Heller has continued to work both as a remixer and producer, collaborating with artists as diverse as Kylie Minogue and Michael Watford and achieving national chart success in the UK and throughout Europe with the hit "Ultra Flava".

More recently Pete has been concentrating on his solo projects, "Big Love" which became a worldwide club hit as well as reaching No 12 in the UK national charts. His follow up, under the name Stylus Trouble is "Sputnik 1" which is currently blowing up dance floors and mix CD compilations the world over.

As a DJ he continues to be in demand at home and abroad, playing regularly at the UK’s leading clubs and guesting at nights in Europe and the rest of the world.

PURE is proud to welcome this dance music legend to Chicago on Thursday June 21, 2000

$15 General Admission

Free before 11:00PM / $5 after for PURE Cardholders ONLY

Free before 11:00PM on the Reduced Admission <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> Guestlist</A>

Get on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> by RSVP ONLY to info@purefuture.com BEFORE 7PM Day of Event.

PURE - Thursdays

440 N. Halsted (Halsted & Hubbard) 312.733.6699

21+ ID Required 10 PM - 4 AM

------------------

Fiatmusica....

When the music's over....

turn out the lights

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

see you then, what should I bring?

I got the Champagne covered, so we need sprippers, a phazon sound system, an Ibiza beach (some sand and a great sunset will do), a large tub of Ben & Jerry's, a 20 foot projection TV & PS2 oh and some red bull, vodka and beer.

------------------

b2b6.GIF