Clubplanet Nightlife Community

any under 18 cubs in chicago?

glowstickdemon

<laughs> Good luck, man. There ain't much out there. You're probably better off looking for parties or whatever - if you're not 21, trying to club is a drag. cwm10.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

silente, there are some places, we call them kiddie clubs but they are there. Try Galaxy Club, 17 over to enter 21+ to drink. Or Zero Gravity 17+ to enter no alchohol. Or Nitro on sundays if that is still there... there are places, it's just too bad for you guys that they are nothing compared to the 21+ scene

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

<laughs> Galaxy is the only one of those three I'm familiar with, but if the other two are any similiar, I stand by my party recommendation. It's a bunch of skanky 14 year olds trying to look sexy for the pedophile guys that go there. No thanks cwm6.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by silente:

<laughs> Galaxy is the only one of those three I'm familiar with, but if the other two are any similiar, I stand by my party recommendation. It's a bunch of skanky 14 year olds trying to look sexy for the pedophile guys that go there. No thanks cwm6.gif

cwm31.gifcwm31.gifcwm19.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by silente:

So, where's this place again....

cwm4.gif ...j/k

now repeat after me

15 will get you 20 (except in certain parts of the south)

on the other hand 17 presents no legal problems as long as you don't give him/her booze, lottery tickets or gambling paraphenilia, tobacco products, or illegal drugs....

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

LOL, hold on a minute!!! Nah i was just shaking, that kind of place scares me... places with young kids and older guys.... not good.

Trying to say i like young girls or something (jk) wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

It's OK B2B, we still love ya. None of those clubs have nights for anyone under 17 except Galaxy, I think sunday from like 6-10 or something is 13-17, but any other time it's 17+, so there won't be any 13 year olds... sorry b2b jk cwm1.gif

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

It's OK B2B, we still love ya. None of those clubs have nights for anyone under 17 except Galaxy, I think sunday from like 6-10 or something is 13-17, but any other time it's 17+, so there won't be any 13 year olds... sorry b2b jk cwm1.gif

DAM!! and 13 year olds have so much to say for theirselves (jk).

I think Wombats up for Thursday, would be good to have some time to chill with you guys... when i here music i just have to dance.

Loads of people were coming over to talk, but when i am off i just want to concentrate on what's being played cwm1.gif Getting in to that zone, you know?

Bloody left a nice girl at the bar as well, i am my own worst enemy wink.gif

------------------

b2b6.GIF

There's a club for 17+ in Melrose Park that opened up not too long ago...Industry...it's pretty tight..I know you were asking about the Chicago area..and like most of these kats already said...Good luck finding a club for 18 - in Chicago!

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

gluestickdemon....hit me up...

marcy_darcy_00@yahoo.com

Bounceboy...it really is a cool club to hit..I'm 21..and I like it..There's actually a lot more people 21+ there than you think! How old r u by the way...if you don't mind me asking... wink.gif

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

[This message has been edited by mouskawitz (edited 06-21-2001).]

Post #156 cwm12.gif

Beware. Industry's started by the same folks who owned/ran XL. Though, sometimes drug bars can be appropriate. Actually, sometimes, I really like em! You meet some in-ter-resting folks at them places. . .

I'll have to check this place out. (I'm being serious)