Clubplanet Nightlife Community

maaaaaaarcel

jprutig

what do you think about darren emerson and max graham at centro-fly and then danny howells and vinyl on july 3?

you know you want to.

hey - i hope whoever was over at his place last night had a good time. i heard security there is tighter than at twilo.

dave - nice to finally talk to you. i hope i didn't sound like too much of mess. i'm sure we'll touch base soon.

bouncy boy - nyc, dude. nyc. :P

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

Originally posted by peeps:

what do you think about darren emerson and max graham at centro-fly and then danny howells and vinyl on july 3?

you know you want to.

hey - i hope whoever was over at his place last night had a good time. i heard security there is tighter than at twilo.

dave - nice to finally talk to you. i hope i didn't sound like too much of mess. i'm sure we'll touch base soon.

bouncy boy - nyc, dude. nyc. :P

Peeps, ssssshhhhhhhhhhhh i got a killer hangover, could you talk more quietly please wink.gif

Yeh good to talk to you, and i hope i didn't sound too much of a mess either.

Get your arse to Chicago again so we can show you -

a) some clubs that are open wink.gif

B) soem clubs that actually have bars and serve booze.

c) a good time.

back2basics - fucktwilo

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

wait - they have clubs that are actually open out there?

i thougth people just stood outside of clubs, had vigils, held candles, held hands, sang 'cum-ba-ya' and talked about being inside

wow - the east coast has nothing on the midwest

cwm3.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

wait - they have clubs that are actually open out there?

i thougth people just stood outside of clubs, had vigils, held candles, held hands, sang 'cum-ba-ya' and talked about being inside

wow - the east coast has nothing on the midwest

cwm3.gif

cwm2.gif

Well i am tring to organise the laying of some flowers in the carpark where the Warehouse used to be... strangely people look at you funny in Chicago if you suggest something like that... must have something to do with people being cooler out here wink.gif

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

peeps, it was cool talking to you. I am defenately down for a trip to NYC... I'll have to see when I can make it, but I'll defenately let you know. I have been planning on coming out there for a while. I guess I will have to make those plans a reality...

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

If I'm planning on going to Creamfields, should I freak about getting tickets now? Or can I put it off until we're a little closer to the party? cwm20.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by silente:

If I'm planning on going to Creamfields, should I freak about getting tickets now? Or can I put it off until we're a little closer to the party? cwm20.gif

No you should be ok 25,000 tickets after all.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

you know you want to.

Yeah freak, I know I want to too, unfortunately I'll be here and you'll be there. I guess I'll have to hold out for creamfields. Werd?

------------------

wombat3.gif

creamfields - ahh, that has such a promising sound to it, doesn't it?

yeah, that'll do, sucka.

i'm going to look for tickets out to you - what's going on the weekend of july 7-8?

i want to go a lay some flowers and catch some funny looks with b2b. cwm4.gif

------------------

Hey Everyone, I am hung over. Ugh. hate work. I had fun last night Marcel. Thanks for having us over. Lindsay is a doll! Did you guys have fun at Redno?? You were right, we should of went there.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!