Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gay pride parade is the most fun day in Chicago

wombat

is there something you want to tell us that you've been holding in for a while?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

may the best day of your past be the worst day of your future - chinese proverb

i always knew his girl wore the pants, but i had no idea it would come to this.

cwm3.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

i always knew his girl wore the pants, but i had no idea it would come to this.

cwm3.gif

Err peeps- remember telling me you wanted to where a dress- that you would be a beautiful women? Well all your friends were there yesterday, it was fun, you and BB missed it.

------------------

wombat3.gif

one of the hand-outs i got at the parade was a promo for boy george spinning at circuit with curley and sommer opening for him.

this is on fri 7/27...while circuit is a "gay club" this is sponsored by both pure and ur magazine and looks like fun.

While i know BG did an "essential" disc...i've never heard it...anyone know where i can find something he's mixed?

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Originally posted by wombat:

Err peeps- remember telling me you wanted to where a dress- that you would be a beautiful women? Well all your friends were there yesterday, it was fun, you and BB missed it.

well, i wore a dress on sunday for junior vasquez.

i was and still am one hot looking bitch.

you're jealous, i know.

cwm11.gif

------------------

Originally posted by fiatmusica:

one of the hand-outs i got at the parade was a promo for boy george spinning at circuit with curley and sommer opening for him.

this is on fri 7/27...while circuit is a "gay club" this is sponsored by both pure and ur magazine and looks like fun.

While i know BG did an "essential" disc...i've never heard it...anyone know where i can find something he's mixed?

Look for some of the stuff on Ministry of Sound on Import. He put quiet a few things out with them. I think he still has a Galaxy FM show in the UK (you can listen on the web) and he put some mix CD's out for them.

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Damn..I know where I'm going to be on the 27th of July...I've heard some of George's tracks..and their pretty tight..

I was supposed to do the Gay Pride Parade to support my best friend..didn't make it..but I'm sure it was fun..from what I heard..the after party's were nothin nice!

------------------

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to

catch them."

Originally posted by mouskawitz:

Damn..I know where I'm going to be on the 27th of July...I've heard some of George's tracks..and their pretty tight..

I was supposed to do the Gay Pride Parade to support my best friend..didn't make it..but I'm sure it was fun..from what I heard..the after party's were nothin nice!

Yeh Boy George has got better, he went all hard house at one time. But he is pretty credible now. At first people thought it was a gimmick.

As far as gay pride is concerned, next time Peeps comes to town me and wombat will be taking him down the Man Hole for some shirts off for the boys action.

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by back2basics-:

As far as gay pride is concerned, next time Peeps comes to town me and wombat will be taking him down the Man Hole for some shirts off for the boys action.

if i don't get a good spanking out of this, it's your ass...

i'm your man, um er bitch, er woman?!?! LOL

cwm3.gifcwm13.gif

------------------

Boy George at Circuit??? How did they pull that? Circuit has one of the citys worst sounds systems, an uneven concrete dance floor, and overall it's a dump. It seems like they are trying to draw a "straighter" clientele cause the gay boys hate the place.

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Boy George is gay dude, so I think they are trying to draw the gay crowd back. I have never been to Circuit, nor do I care to go though. They can keep their crowd.

Boy george, gay!?!?! Since when? wink.gif

Yeh he doesn't play his set's very gay though, although i guess he would go down well with the crowd (no pun intended wink.gif).

------------------

b2b6.GIF