Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Taste

kimberlyco

Is anyone going to the Taste at all?? I want to meet up and hang out again, it is hard for me to get to my computer lately. I am actually working smile.gif Keep me updated on what is going on!!!

Marcel tell Lindsay if she wants to hang out to call me, I think you guys have my number.

------------------

0b32d3c0.gif Life is only complicated because you make it so. Remember what it was like to live carefree - and live that way again!

I'm all for going to the taste, at night. The place is too crowded an hot during the day, and it takes like 45 minutes to get a beer. Isn't there some kind of electronic music thing going on the taste this year too?

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

#1 see my post entitled "attention all funkateers"

#2 bb: there's some sort of thing called house cooking going on 7-7. it was supposed to be a conjuage project deal (and looked more techno-oriented then) but there's major erupted infighting in that group after motionness (the el train party) + (a couple people quit feelings were hurt shit was said, blah blah blah) and PURE banned all discussion of cp and this event due to ad hominem attacks of a personal nature by two factions against each other late lsat week...)i can't tell you what was said b/c i was off the boards for a couple of days for work and other crap)..but somethings still going on 7-7...its sponsored by the city department of cultural affairs too believe it or not.

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

This is being run by the department of cultural affairs (not special events--who runs the taste)

but here's the info on "house cooking"

Spirit of Music Garden - 601 S. Michigan Avenue (between Harrison and Balbo)

Dance Lessons: Thursday - Saturday, 6 - 7 p.m.; Sunday, 2 - 3 p.m.

Live Music and Dancing: Thursday - Saturday, 7:30 - 9:30 p.m.; Sunday, 3 - 5 p.m.

Saturday, July 7

6-7 p.m.

Urban Disco dance instruction by KS Rives

7:30-9:30 p.m.

DJ Brian Borden & Seance Divine spin Deep House music

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Kimberly,

I know you were talking about hitting the taste tonight for a little while, but if you look out your window it isn't lookin too good. Maybe we should grab a bite to eat and then head to Crobar.... screw the taste in the rain.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy