Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD

philhm

Originally posted by peeps:

FYI on the DL, but SOP says that your POA is to get your tix PDQ through TM with IE for MVP DJ PVD (not S&D, JP or JV) at the HOB in CHI or you'll be SOL - werd

gotmeafiverhedropsbornslippy

peeps - incessant babbling since 1974 and damn proud of it

LMA®O, yeh he will play born slippy. But the real question is how many times will he play 'For an Angel'?

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by peeps:

FYI on the DL, but SOP says that your POA is to get your tix PDQ through TM with IE for MVP DJ PVD (not S&D, JP or JV) at the HOB in CHI or you'll be SOL - werd

LMA®O, yeh he will play born slippy. But the real question is how many times will he play 'For an Angel'?

------------------

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by tranceaction:

I'll be there..

It'll be nice to meet some of you 'younger' faces who cant make it to RedNo5.

<laughs> It'll be nice to meet you geezers! wink.gif It'll be interesting to see how you guys match up to my mental images.

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

Originally posted by silente:

<laughs> It'll be nice to meet you geezers! wink.gif It'll be interesting to see how you guys match up to my mental images.

Hey we aren't old enough to qualify as geezers. Well not all of us, no offense B2B and Trance.. LOL, but it'll defenately be nice to meet some of the clubplanet toddlers....

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Hey we aren't old enough to qualify as geezers. Well not all of us, no offense B2B and Trance.. LOL, but it'll defenately be nice to meet some of the clubplanet toddlers....

Hey YOU!!! The 'old geezer' can out party you any day wink.gif And still be on the dancefloor all night... non of this 'they wouldn't let me back in' stuff wink.gif

Age = experiance.

Check your email anyway.

------------------

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Hey!! I am *not* one of those idiots with a pacifier!!! cwm10.gif

------------------

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

my choice is what i choose to do and if i'm causing no harm it shouldn't bother you

your choice is who you choose to be and if you're causing no harm then you're alright with me - ben harper

<sighs> Yes, in my younger days I was one of the pacifier sucking crowd. I admit it. It's not something I'm proud of, but there it is. I like to think that I've graduated to gum...I am a big girl now, thankyouverymuch. wink.gif

BTW - what *is* the dress code at House of Blues? I'll be irritated if I can't wear my favorite pants!! (Hey...I can't leave *all* of my youth behind!) cwm4.gif

------------------

Hey *Silente*

Last time I was there for Dave Ralph, I dressed super casual. Jeans and Gym Shoes!

*PVD* will be a blast, purchased tix yesterday! Hope to meet some of you there!

cwm17.gif

------------------

R U nauti 2?

Originally posted by nauti5:

Hey *Silente*

Last time I was there for Dave Ralph, I dressed super casual. Jeans and Gym Shoes!

*PVD* will be a blast, purchased tix yesterday! Hope to meet some of you there!

cwm17.gif

Wicked!! Raver pants it is. Hehehehe smile.gif

------------------

PVD is the f**king man! I saw him in amsterdam in december and then in new york in february and april. Now, all of these times I had to fly somewhere else to see him. In december from NY to amsterdam and then from chicago to NY the other two times (I go to school in chicago). Now I'm home in new york and I eitehr have to fly back to chicago or drive up 2 boston, or both. DOH!

Originally posted by kimberlyco:

Don't think I can do the thirty bucks on a thursday frown.gif

B2B would hate me for this but if you haven't seen him I would say it's well worth it. From his usually fluffy trance to tech trance to breaks and back.

If you let go he'll definitely take you on a ride.

------------------

wombat3.gif