Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD

philhm

No i wouldn't Wombat smile.gif

I just like to cause drama on the NY board that's all. It's true it is FAR to fluffy for me, but he's OK. Just not for me, i wouldn't push my musical tastes on anybody else now would i wink.gif

I got some set's of his if anybody want's me to upload them somewhere so you can have a listen. VERY melodic, Trance and Tech-Trance.

Very good rolling music wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

i'll be there...

i'm wondering who's playing at redno that day..since its a thursday and the show ends at 2, I'm wondering if there will be a brief unannounced pvd appearance at redno later (like digweed after his vic show in nov).

Just a thought..

------------------

"He sought to know all things, but nothing did he learn"

-Gerard de Nerval

Disco-02.gif

Ok well this 'geezer' will be in full effect on Aug. 9th.

I hope PVD does an afterset at RedNo5, however I doubt it. He's playing Boston on Friday and will probably want to just go to sleep.. I hope I'm wrong in regards to that..

We shall arrange a meet-up closer to the event?

Trance, too bad man. I think I might stick to the burbs this weekend and check out deep. Chicagofusion.com is throwing a party there. I met a few people from that board Saturday night and they are cool peeps. I might hit deep to meet more of them.

------------------

b_md_clr.gifb_md_clr.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

xxgauravexx,

I feel your pain man, that's pretty much what I've done. I'm from Boston originally and I had to drive down to NYC to see him in April and now that I live here I plan on seeing him here on Thursday and then I'm flying to Boston on Friday to see him again. It's all worth it though.

------------------

"Enjoy life. There's plenty of time to be dead."

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Trance, too bad man. I think I might stick to the burbs this weekend and check out deep. Chicagofusion.com is throwing a party there. I met a few people from that board Saturday night and they are cool peeps. I might hit deep to meet more of them.

Ahh SO, he bigs up bloody Transit ALL week then pulls out

cwm25.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

Trust in the currency of relationships, it's hard to earn but easy to loose - back2basics

b2b6.GIF

Originally posted by bmitch1114:

xxgauravexx,

I feel your pain man, that's pretty much what I've done. I'm from Boston originally and I had to drive down to NYC to see him in April and now that I live here I plan on seeing him here on Thursday and then I'm flying to Boston on Friday to see him again. It's all worth it though.

Word, PVD is the man. A 3 hour set is nothing for him, and its REALLY nothing for me, now that I'm used to the 6-8 hour sets at twilo. I would come for sure if he was gonna do another set at redno that same nite, but if he doesn't, 2 am is just way to early to end. Not only does he have boston that friday, he's going to sheffield, UK to spin on saturday, the man is a machine!

------------------

*PVD is GOD*