Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Truth About Bedlam AC

This message came in to ClubPlanet:

I' m the owner of Bedlam AC. My name is Danny G. If you have any question feel free to call my Bedlam Hotline number 201-935-7177. I very sorry, for the delay but my we address will not be fully up until Friday of this week. The web address is clubbedlam.com.

Well, lets start the fact:

1. I am not the Owner of Exit and will not run my club in the same fashion or manner.
  2. yes this is the real deal
  3. we will have 2X the amount of light show the Exit has.
  4. Fact Vinny is my light man formally of Exit, which is my light man
  5. GSA is putting in my sound system, which will be the loudest clearest system in the East coast hands down
  6. my main dance floor is the largest in the US and my club can hold over 10,000 if we had too. 28500sq. feet with a 72 foot ceiling and mezzine seating for just fewer than 1000 patrons.
  7. we have three floors and 3 different rooms with different environment and music
  8. we have the largest off Broadway Stage in the East Cost
  9. we are located between Pacific and Georgia Ave. on the boardwalk in the old Boardwalk Convention Hall
  10. Hex Hector is my Resident DJ
  11. we have bids on every major senior DJ in the world, including Jr. Vasquez, Carl Cox, J. Vicious, Paul Oakenfold, Sasha and Digweed, Paul Vandyke, David Marlaus, Danny Tenaglia and D. Tesonal.
  12. We will get the best track acts and Divas --We have D. Cox Bid on.
  13. we are the first club of our kind, which the customer is always first. We will do everything in our power provided the best party since Studio 54. Our number one goal is your happiness.
    [/list=a]

------------------
    - Clubmaster
      clubplanet.com - nightlifestyle™
       clubmaster@clubplanet.com
      http://www.clubplanet.com

YEAH BUT IT'S IN JERSEY!! Maybe it's a good thing.. Keeps the cheddar away from Manhattan.. It's gonna be another circus like Exit, but wont last as long cause it's so far away.. Maybe now NYC can take over EXIT and throw a real party, while all the mice are in Atlantic City..

PEACE...

------------------

A/C is hardly Jersey Style. If you've ever been you'd wouldn't make that ignorant comment. Deja-Vu and studio six is where to go after Twilo and other after hours. Try a club that almost never closes. Im sure Bedlam will top even those,

[This message has been edited by rjensen (edited 05-15-2000).]

I DON'T POST MUCH BUT I READ ALMOST EVERYDAY AND THE ONE PERSON WHO SEEMED TO KNOW THEIR SHIT ON HERE WAS TRANZA...GUESS I WAS WRONG CUZ YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT IF YOU THINK A/C IS LIKE ANY OTHER JERSEY CLUB ATMOSPHERE...THERE ARE NO RULES IS A/C...JUST LIKE THE NYC CLUB SCENE USED TO BE. AND I HAVE TO SAY AND I'M SURE MANY WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY YOUR A FUCKIN ASSHOLE FOR SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT. FUCK YOU!

------------------

*Yawn* Seems I have offended some of the mice. IMO, I will never drive into NJ 3 hours to go to a club that's not going to be half as good as one in NY. It's going to be a tourist club. A NJ verson of Webster Hall. People who vacate to AC want to party, so the go to Bedlam. Thanks, but no thanks. I think Atlantic City is the biggest dirt bag area I have ever seen ( people wise ), and I definately dont want to be partying with them. At least the place has a decent dj as a resident un like NY's Circus club. Sorry if some of you took offence to my reply, just telling it like it is.

PEACE OUT...

------------------

Tranza, people are so touchy these days...lol

Originally posted by tranza:

*Yawn* Seems I have offended some of the mice. IMO, I will never drive into NJ 3 hours to go to a club that's not going to be half as good as one in NY. It's going to be a tourist club. A NJ verson of Webster Hall. People who vacate to AC want to party, so the go to Bedlam. Thanks, but no thanks. I think Atlantic City is the biggest dirt bag area I have ever seen ( people wise ), and I definately dont want to be partying with them. At least the place has a decent dj as a resident un like NY's Circus club. Sorry if some of you took offence to my reply, just telling it like it is.

PEACE OUT...

------------------

Originally posted by rjensen:

A/C is hardly Jersey Style. If you've ever been you'd wouldn't make that ignorant comment. Deja-Vu and studio six is where to go after Twilo and other after hours. Try a club that almost never closes. Im sure Bedlam will top even those,

[This message has been edited by rjensen (edited 05-15-2000).]

------------------

Sorry, Tar... I'm in the process of trying to give the best party in years. Yes, I can't please all the people all the time. Stay in NYC you will better off. Oh, by the way what was the name of the club you opened lately??? None is most likely the answer! Stop being so closed mined about my club, which has not even opened for you to criticize it. Wait until 5/27/00 and then judge my venue.

Sincerely,

Danny G.

Owner of Bedlam

------------------

I think I'm gonna check it out on Memorial Day Weekend.

It's too damn far for me to be going there every week though.

Sorry Danny. I'm sure it's a great club.

It will probably have a larger Philly crowd than NYC though.

Might do some long-distance promotions there though.

E-mail me with info @ HazeDG2000@aol.com

Peace

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

When is your site going to be up? I was thinking about checking it out ( the club) but I ned info i.e. directions... I've never really been to AC so I need to know what else is around, I'm bringing my roomate... so I have to have a plan.. or she'll bug.

Let me know some thing ... ok? =o)

biggrin.gif Lecy

you can e-mail me Lecy337@hotmail.com

Originally posted by bedlam:

Sorry, Tar... I'm in the process of trying to give the best party in years. Yes, I can't please all the people all the time. Stay in NYC you will better off. Oh, by the way what was the name of the club you opened lately??? None is most likely the answer! Stop being so closed mined about my club, which has not even opened for you to criticize it. Wait until 5/27/00 and then judge my venue.

Sincerely,

Danny G.

Owner of Bedlam

------------------

This post shows why the Joisy scene will always be lacking, even A/C (what's that air conditioning?). Tranza told it like it is.

Peace

Originally posted by klubkat:

I DON'T POST MUCH BUT I READ ALMOST EVERYDAY AND THE ONE PERSON WHO SEEMED TO KNOW THEIR SHIT ON HERE WAS TRANZA...GUESS I WAS WRONG CUZ YOU DON'T KNOW JACK SHIT IF YOU THINK A/C IS LIKE ANY OTHER JERSEY CLUB ATMOSPHERE...THERE ARE NO RULES IS A/C...JUST LIKE THE NYC CLUB SCENE USED TO BE. AND I HAVE TO SAY AND I'M SURE MANY WILL AGREE WITH ME WHEN I SAY YOUR A FUCKIN ASSHOLE FOR SAYIN SHIT LIKE THAT. FUCK YOU!

------------------

No need to check it out. It's going to be like Exit Saturdays/Twilo Fridays. With the exception of Danny Tenaglia, the DJ line up sounds like Twilo Fridays. You'll get the Rave children there, but the NYC crowd will stay home because we can hear these DJ's here. What happened to Amercan DJ's? What about all the Detriot DJs? Do something different other than Cox, S&D, Van Dyk and Oakenfold. They are played out. F**K the British invasion.

And No, I'm not opening a club. But I do go to clubs so my opinion matters just as much as yours because many other think as I. And you've heard that expression before about one bad apple.

Good Luck on the club opening and do the right thing for a change.

Nestor

Originally posted by bedlam:

Sincerely,

Danny G.

Owner of Bedlam

------------------

[This message has been edited by Nestor (edited 05-16-2000).]

Oh my goodness! Did Nestor say that?

D, yes, you really should try and get some new talent into Bedlam. Some of the DJ's you named can be heard in NY often. I bet if you started fresh you'd get a better vibe. IMO, focus more on new talent. What about Plastikman? Get him in there.

Telly

------------------

Tranza shut the fuck up!!..=)

Hey Hey Clubgirl!! You and your bro are the coolest mofo's from New Jersey That I know.. Also that Cowboy that use to post round these parts.. WHATEVER happend to that guy??

PEACE...

OH SHIT, forgot.. My buddy A TO Z is a cool MUTHA too.. A to Z drop me a line!!

------------------

nestor why don't you go to tranza's and suck his dick while listening to some fuckin disco

fuckin playerhatin losers. and to say that twilo fridays are the same as exit sat is the most ignorant shit i ever heard. bitches.

Guest bonzai

[REALLY I THOUGHT THE BEST SOUNDSYSTEM IS THE PHAZON IN TWILO...lol

I DONT THINK YOU CAN GET MUCH BETTER THAN THAT, AND I DOUBT YOU GOING TO GET YOUR HANDS ON THOSE DJ TO SPINN YOUR CLUB..

I DONT THINK THAT DANNY TENAGLIA IS GOING TO GO MAINSTREAM FOR YOUR MILLION PERSON CAPACITY CLUB..

------------------

thanx for the info clubmaster. i was hopelessly looking for a club in AC after my peop's from the convention left(have to act accordingly amongst the co-workers). Deja vu is decent..but, nothing..NOTHING, compares to the city club atmosphere( unless, you're too f---'ed up to notice. was beginning to rely on the Wave @ the Marina. Now, I know...& soon to find out about this one. later____

------------------

Originally posted by klubkat:

I'm from NJ but I have a funny feeling that the club is going to suck (sorry to say)!!! ...it's too big from what I hear. I'll still go to check it out on the 27th.

Bedlam, SHOCK ME!!! ;-)

------------------

This Jersey vs New York shit has got to stop.

Ive been around along time,i remember the beginning of NY house as YOU know it (1980- present) From its inception,house music or club or whatever you call it was a Joint venture between NY&NJ as at least 50% of the artist of house were from NJ. Club Zanzabar,

hosting one of houses pioneer DJS to date,Tony Humphries and artists Like Alyus have helped erase the state lines by joining forces with clubs like the Paradise Garage,And Soundfactory Bar,Home of the Underground Network,w/hostess Barbara Tucker

These People worked Hard to make venues for everyone to enjoy,regardless where you were from.It sounds to me that the music Your talking about,Hard trance,Paul Oakenfold,Sasha&Digz,Paul Van Dyk,etc are all from overseas (UK Germany) If everyone thought like you they wouldnt come here to play because theyd keep it a euro thing.there are people in Jersey that are absoloute Guido,Guidette,Jerkoffs.the problem is not that they exsist,but that clubs chose money over discretionary doors and are allowing people who dont know or understand the concepts of this thing we call

Dance,House,Techno,whatever,they let them in the door,blame them,Ihave seen some Lame Ass wannabe NYers @ parties they dont belong as

well.Dont blame Jersey,we contributed positively. VOTE< DISCRETIONARY DOOR (or are you afraid they wont let you in either)

------------------

Well I agree with pOOh all the way ... sorry nestor! To say that Twilo fridays are like or comparable to Exit is ridiculous ... but that's what you get when someone who hasn't been to either place recently makes a comment like that.

Plain and simple - they are different!!!!

Peace,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

PS: Can we all just get along ... come on ... new board ... no more lame ass fights and drama!!!! smile.gif

------------------

Ah... Bedlem is going to have Twilo's Friday DJ's w/ Exit's crowd. Does that make it clearer????

Thank You.

Originally posted by rally2000:

Well I agree with pOOh all the way ... sorry nestor! To say that Twilo fridays are like or comparable to Exit is ridiculous ... but that's what you get when someone who hasn't been to either place recently makes a comment like that.

Plain and simple - they are different!!!!

Peace,

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

PS: Can we all just get along ... come on ... new board ... no more lame ass fights and drama!!!! smile.gif

------------------