Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guest crystalmethodny

Hey man,

Post about drugs somewhere else, no offense. To much of that shit as it is.

PLUR

-CM

------------------

Guest chinagirl

that was a pretty stupid thing to post, but I do have to ask one question would you send drugs through a courrier service.

------------------

That wins award for biggest idiot of the year.Bro thats ridiclous to even ask on here.U wanna go to jail cause thats what will happen.read the paper lately about people that get busted through the internet.

------------------

PEEPS ... chill out - no drug posts here! Come on ... any one can read this page!!!

Dude - go away with that shit ... i can think of 3 other boards for that shit ... and i'm not gonna say them!!

yeah - I agree - something smells funny here ...

------------------

I'm with CM...POST THAT SHIT ELSEWHERE!

I think thats the most ridiculous question anyone has ever posted on the bb. WHY would anyone answer you seriously?????

Not to be a goodygirl either, but

you don't really need drugs, i've done my share believe me but you can be happier when you concentrate on life for the moment and feeling the moment/music in your heart, thats a high you can't get with drugs..when you reach that point in your life the rest flows easy.

------------------

I recently had a brief but wonderful encounter with someone very special...and although i have been drug-free for while now (a few years) it took some words from this person for me to realize that all i had to do was start to feel things again for what they are and relish in every moment....feeeeeel what i feel and no one can tell me thats wrong because its MY OWN feelings. It trickles down in to your life, your career, your relationships...its contagious. ITS POWERFUL and Wonderful. Ahhhhhhhhhhh. :-)))

yeah ... I agree with Vinylgrl totally!!!

No comment on the drug thing!! hehe ... but I realize that there is no need for it ... just feel the music and experience life ... enjoy everything as much as you can !

Positivity ... it will flow into every aspect of your life if you let it!

Rally2000 biggrin.gif

------------------

I've gotta agree with the both of you.. I'm living proof!

it's amazing how easy we forget the beauty of a natural high.

feeling it with in fulfills the soul like no other... but it's something you have to learn on your own, willingly for you to appreciate.

PLUR

wink.gif Lecy

------------------

we must Unite!

" House music... it's a spirtual thing... a mind thing a body thing..." "not everyone understands house", hence the drugs...

one day... hopefully.

If not, no big deal...

to each thier own!

PLUR

smile.gif Lecy

------------------

yeah there are a bhunc of web site online where you can order drugs from but guess what its legal to buy em illegal to get them shipped to us, serach in yahoo im sure ull find lots of stuff

he he

bopnjit@aol.com

------------------

I am absolutely in agreement with melissa and all you others - i will outlast all my drugged out friends anyday . . . i did that shit for too long, i now like to lose myself in the music - the natural high is better than the chemical high, that's all i've gotta say.

brandie

------------------

just as an added comment -

do not post stupid shit like that on this board . . . you're retarded, go stand on a damn street corner and smoke your crack pipe. hold up a huge sign that says, 'please sell me drugs. or if you think i'm an asshole cause i'm dumb enough to publically advertise this, then please run me down." you'd be better off.

brandie

------------------