Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RE:Old board vs. New board

LMFAO! I wasn't gonna respond, but i have to because you are the furthest thing from genius ... hahaha

Right now Smokee and Tranza are prolly laughing their asses off because I'm fuckin with you! How can you tell that i'm screaming or mad or upset through this computer ... hahaha - good one

Those guys know me and we hang sometimes ... I don't get upset over anything ... so get over yourself kid

As for being negative - i'm the furthest thing from that ... you've prolly been posting for 1-2 weeks now right?? All of these people came out of the woodwork like cockroaches for some contest!

Sorry if you don't like it but it's the truth. I was just commenting on that. Anything else I commented on has been positive except exit!

You're just wrong ... enuff of this crap - no more fighting ... enjoy exit and tsettos and have a great day! hahaha

Rally2K

------------------

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHAHAHAHA You're right Rally I was LMAO...NOT at rythmraver personally but just cause I know ur sense of humor & I knew u were only fuckin around!!

Hey rythmraver...Rally is prolly one of the most level headed guyz I know...he spits nuttin but positivity 95% of the time. Yes sometimes he can get a little heated when stressing a point but otherwise mad mad kewl!!!

End all this BS now cause we will never agree on Tsettos!!!

To each his own!

SMOKEE

_________~~~

------------------

first of, all what contest? I only started posting recently because I couldn't stand some of the posts I was reading anymore. How many times have I tried to say that all of this was not to start drama but to get an answer. (without cursing or having great attitude)

I could care less if you like Tsettos. I thought I mentioned that before. Why can't you just stop with the attacks on me and answer a question when someone posts it. I also never said I was buddies with the other guys, I said that we settled it! BIG difference! Smokee asked me some questions and I replied. Isn't that how this board works? If I am not allowed to post my opinion or question others let me know. This has gotten completely out of hand with you. I don't need to take your friends word for it that you are a cool guy. Prove it to me yourself. End this drama!

Peace!

------------------

Oh my God ... you don't read very well do you! (that's sarcastic - I'm not attacking you so chill) I'm only replying to your attacks kid!

Thanks Smokee, but i don't need any help! smile.gif

You can have your opinion and reply to whatever ... I'm not telling you what to do!! Get it right - geez ...

Anyway, it's over because this is soooo stupid ... i don't want to be a part of it anymore ...

Peace

------------------

Wow, if you guys were girls, I'd probably be jerking off, eating a fucking bathtub filled with popcorn, watching all this fuckin drama. At least nobody's shooting each other yet...that would be wack! Saint!!!

------------------

well ... I'm trying to leave this be, but everyone keeps sticking their nose in! HAHAHAHA ... I don't know who that "guy" is - he's from Miami ... could be his first issue! JK

Saint ... sorry to disappoint you bro ... I guess i could get a sex-change for you and become a girl ... LOL smile.gif

PEACE

Rally2K biggrin.gif

------------------

Hahaa...Rally, I'd eat you out and you'd never stop calling me...hahahahha...Holy shit...So yeah, back to hetrosexual thoughts, hahaha...please don't get a sex change. Your too stocky to be a gal...and 1" pedicured nails doesn't suit your body structure wink.gif Have a phat weekend Rally...Saint!!!

------------------

I CAN'T IMAGINE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ARGUING OVER MUSIC! OH COME ON MUSIC!!! TO EACH HIS OWN?

The problem is that we are not arguing over music here...

Who do you think will post the 50th message in this thread? Is it it going to be the longest (dumb) thread in the history of clubnyc?

I AM RIGHT AND YOU ARE WRONG! rolleyes.gif

NUFF SAID,

Plur,

Joël S. wink.gif (adding oil to the fire...)

[This message has been edited by JoelS (edited 05-26-2000).]

ROTFLMFAO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saint,Joels and Randy ... I'm dying here! ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hehe ... *rally with big grin*

No I want to win and all clubs suck! I hate everyone, country music kicks ass, where can i buy a thousand pills on the internet - give me a site, what else:

how bout some untruths:

Julian is cool

Pox is small

Saint can't write

Joels is commercial

ClubKid77 can't spin

rally is young

nestor has no idea about the origin of music

tranza hates DT

smokee never goes to SF

rythmaven likes drama

Ferox isn't the GreekGod

Randy loves exit

Brian hates the tunnel

Steve(CM) will never ever go to Vinyl again

Addaboy loves crowds

lo2000 can't dance

PEACE

Rally2K biggrin.gif

PS: I'm getting the sex change tomorrow! smile.gif

------------------

I think there is something in the rules of the contests that say that ONLY posts which are relevant to the topic of this board will count. I don't know about this dumb thread...

I will win this contest! smile.gif

Plur,

Joël S. cool.gif

------------------

Originally posted by rally2000:

umm ... rythmaven or whatever the fuck your name is ... who the fuck are you???

no, no, really - who the fuck are you? Who's starting trouble now bitch???

oh lookie lookie - it's you!

As for me: I NEVER said i was so old school or always right ... you need to read more carefully!

It's not our problem that you like Tsettos ... why don't you check out Tenaglia at Vinyl on friday nights or Peters at SF on saturday nights to have more of a variety in order to broaden your horizons ...

No wars here from me ... old school v. new school whatever ... I like a mixture of music and don't need the trouble or drama.

You seem to have your own issues ... and the fact is that i believe that exit and tsettos are weak ... but you're entitled to your own opinion and you can like whatever you want ... it's your choice!

Rally2000

just reminiscing...

Rally's style of posting has changed quite a bit since he first started ...hasn't it?? (for those who've been here long enough) ...but then again, so has mine ...haha.

RALLY, if I didn't know you'd probably think that you're an asshole ...haha. ...have a good/safe weekend at the Hamptons, 2CT7-man ...haha!

Tranza - you're just a dickhead ;-) ...haha.

------------------

Originally posted by rally2000:

umm ... rythmaven or whatever the fuck your name is ... who the fuck are you???

no, no, really - who the fuck are you? Who's starting trouble now bitch???

oh lookie lookie - it's you!

As for me: I NEVER said i was so old school or always right ... you need to read more carefully!

It's not our problem that you like Tsettos ... why don't you check out Tenaglia at Vinyl on friday nights or Peters at SF on saturday nights to have more of a variety in order to broaden your horizons ...

No wars here from me ... old school v. new school whatever ... I like a mixture of music and don't need the trouble or drama.

You seem to have your own issues ... and the fact is that i believe that exit and tsettos are weak ... but you're entitled to your own opinion and you can like whatever you want ... it's your choice!

Rally2000

just reminiscing...

Rally's style of posting has changed quite a bit since he first started ...hasn't it?? (for those who've been here long enough) ...but then again, so has mine ...haha.

RALLY, if I didn't know you'd probably think that you're an asshole ...haha. ...have a good/safe weekend at the Hamptons, 2CT7-man ...haha!

Tranza - you're just a dickhead ;-) ...haha.

Hey PhOeniX - you dick - no doublepost is gonna win this thing!! hahaha - but I am an asshole!! smile.gif

yeah - tranza you're a dickhead! wink.gif JK - i luv ya bro! LOL

Hey Wiz ... i'm winning this bitch! hahaha

------------------

It is Friday night, the weekend begins!

Plenty of clubs!

2i's-Vynil-Piers27-Wetlands-Tin Room or 113-Vynil-Spa.

I won't be the one posting the 50th message in this thread because I have to go.

Have fun everybody,

Plur,

Joël

------------------