Clubplanet Nightlife Community

meeting other clubbers

Cool! This definately sound like a plan!! Was planning on going to hear Quivver at Twilo anyway. I'd love to put faces with the names. In particularly the imfamouse poet, Sssaaiinnttt!! wink.gif

Count me in! I'll be there with my two glowsticks in hand!! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Husbands (or in my case "ex"...Thank God!!) and children shouldn't keep you from partying!! I'm only partying every other weekend when my little clubbers are away with the "ex" but if this little soiree does take shape on a weekend I'm free I will be there! (Also w/my glowsticks!! I can't help it sorry!)

By the way - I'm 28 yrs old, 5'8", 125 lbs, strawberry blonde hair and green eyes.

------------------

You should email Clubmaster@clubplanet.com about the idea to throw a party where you all can meet.

That way, it can be organized, and at a venue where there's no or very little cover, drink specials.

We're planning some in Miami, but I don't know about NYC. Someone step up.

Peace between in BBS,

Jeremy

------------------

Staff- Miami

ClubPlanet.com

Funny thing is that I'll be in NY this weekend, so I'm down. Just let me know if Twilo is the place. By the way, I'm 24 yrs. old, 6'1" and 175 lbs. Cuban/American with black hair and green eyes (I felt so corny writing that).

Oh, what's the dress like @ Twilo on Friday? Last time I went like 1 yr. ago, the weren't letting ravers in. Is that still so? Get back at me...

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

Cholo, Twilo has gotten more raver friendly . . . no matter what anyone say. My bf and I dress in our raver gear everytime we go there. You just have to use your common sense . . . like try to stay away from the 80 inch seam pants . . . or . . . if you wear UFO then tuck the strings inside until you get inside. Know what I mean? wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Ok, I haven't been to Twilo on a Friday since I was three. I'm down for either this Friday or next Friday. I don't care who's spinning, cause most likely I'll be out of place with the rave thing anyway. So, whoever thinks a particular Friday is going to be better than another one...speak up and let's get this dance orgy on...I think I'd orgasm if I met e'one. Oh, and t'licous, if you can make it, I'd like to give you the only tongue kiss cause your juicy...hahaha, jk, I'll kiss you on the cheeck and call it that. Deedlez, you know the story, I'm hungry, so feed me wink.gif Peace, Saint!!!

------------------

mduzich,

Hehehehehe. biggrin.gif

Of course I'll take that as a compliment. Just being myself . . . young at heart! Hope to meet ya at Twilo! That goes for all of your guys! biggrin.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

Just jumped on the board and meeting up sounds like a good idea. Since noone else will do it, how bout meeting up at Twilo this Fri. around 1:30-2 (assuming Dave goes on at 2 or so) next to the ramp leading to the bathrooms in the little lounge area.

BTW I'm 23, 5-10, 170, Dark brown (almost black) hair and dark brown eyes

------------------

hey not to sound like complete computer dorks how about are real names mine is Harry to everyone Hi!

Rose: Are we too old to party with?

p.s is everone cool with twilo a yes or no would decide if that is where we should meet

PSS anyone feeling weird about this? just curious?

------------------

freedomtat,

Dave Seaman opens up for Deep Dish, so he comes on at 11:00 and spin to 3 a.m. So, you might want to make it earlier . . . pending on other people and their schedule.

I'm more of a Dave fan than Deep Dish, so I'll definately be there early. =)

I'll introduce myself when I see you guys there.

BlueAngel

------------------

freedomtat,

Dave Seaman opens up for Deep Dish, so he comes on at 11:00 and spin to 3 a.m. So, you might want to make it earlier . . . pending on other people and their schedule.

I'm more of a Dave fan than Deep Dish, so I'll definately be there early. =)

I'll introduce myself when I see you guys there.

BlueAngel

------------------

I'm definately dwn for a meet up. the only peeps that i've met so far is JennyDiva, and some other kats from the deeper board. So yo the 23rd at Twilo it is. I guess I have to switch my days off with someomne at work since I have Tues & Weds off(It blows....).

Nicko The devilish Greek

------------------

Nicko?? Nicko -- as in the awesome dancer Nicko at Twilo?? About 6'2", lean -- dark hair??

BlueAngel

Originally posted by feroxnyc:

I'm definately dwn for a meet up. the only peeps that i've met so far is JennyDiva, and some other kats from the deeper board. So yo the 23rd at Twilo it is. I guess I have to switch my days off with someomne at work since I have Tues & Weds off(It blows....).

Nicko The devilish Greek

------------------

Well, the infamous Pox (Phoenix) posted my pic a while ago: http://www.jseredyniecki.com/Saint/Saint.jpg

That's what I look like...minus the red eye and plucked eyebrows (I got into a fight that day, and my x plucked my eyebrows...long short story...) Anyways, that's me sort of, only, I'm more animated in real life. If you see me walking down the street scribbling into a black book...stop me, kiss me if your a lady, and let me know who you are. Twilo this Friday sounds ok...I'm hittin Nells and the Nuyorican first so I'll be there late if I go...peace, Saint!!!

------------------

If Two cents are all you need... Dave & the DeepDish bros are here every other month, MY MONEY WOULD BE ON PARKS & WILSON + QUIVER ON THE 23RD.... Plus it would give us more time to organize more peps to come for the meet-up but majority rules...

Or we can do both...

How about 2AM in the lobby alcove on the 23rd @twilo?

------------------

I planned on going to both, so which ever it really doesn't matter to me.

However, CrystalMethod said it best about location. I suggest that you don't do the meet-up location anywhere on the first floor around the lobby or the ramp to the bathroom cause security likes to keep that area to the minimum. I suggest upstairs in front of the coat check area . . . it really is less crowded there and more quiet -- easier to id people. I believe CrystalMethod suggested 1:30 this Friday for Seaman & Deep Dish.

BlueAngel

------------------