Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Monday Afternoon Question: Name the most unique place that you have had sex?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Garden Botanical in NJ (near the lillies)

2. Movie theatre bathroom (she was nasty, but I guess my youthful lack of class took over)

And then the normal unusuals, i.e. the beach, pool, jacuzzi, park, etc...

Always wanted to do in on an airplane and in a club, but never really had the chance.

------------------

Keep it movin'!

Corporate

djcorporate@hotmail.com

-just did the plane thingy--awesome!!

-on top of the hood on a car in the rain.

-at the key club and the roxy.

-on a pier we had to swim to in the middle of the ocean at key west.

-by the way this is with the same person ... i love to be daring - but also play it safely...i am sure there are more places but i have to think harder!! he he

------------------

happy0debi, you had energy to f*&k after swimming half the ocean? Damn, now that's amazing. Pox, I think your my new idol...I just got a little oral thing on, on SF's stage, nothing as near impressive as you...Saint!!!

------------------

Originally posted by Saint:

happy0debi, you had energy to f*&k after swimming half the ocean? Damn, now that's amazing. Pox, I think your my new idol...I just got a little oral thing on, on SF's stage, nothing as near impressive as you...Saint!!!

how about those SF stalls you always talk about?

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

I know this sounds wack but...

1) A graveyard during an eclipse of the moon many years ago ( I think was 19)... Dont ask...

2) 6th Floor of the Axinn library at Hofstra University, in front of the music section wink.gif

Making music is such a beautiful thing

-CM

------------------

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

I know this sounds wack but...

1) A graveyard during an eclipse of the moon many years ago ( I think was 19)... Dont ask...

2) 6th Floor of the Axinn library at Hofstra University, in front of the music section wink.gif

Making music is such a beautiful thing

-CM

that reminds me ...the archit. building of CCNY, downstairs by the lockers, around 2am

------------------

All you guys rock. We have a cemetary, a boss' desk, sf's stage, a pier etc.....damn hard core.

eek.gif

How about the field behind my friend's outdoor wedding ceremony at about 3pm with my suit around my ankles and my girl embracing a tree into kindling with her spontaneous hand clenches (because I soo good). Anyway, some dude came running out of the woods with his dog (dog was impressed) dude wasn't....shit I was drunk. My friend who got married will forever be jealous.

------------------

funny you mention a wedding , cap... i forgot to mention in key west there was a wedding ceremony going on at the beach!! i feel famous cause you know i am in that video..when we swam back to the beach after the pier...the vision of the pier was so clear...and um..did i mention ..um..i could be quite the moaner...he he he he

------------------

Originally posted by happy0debi:

funny you mention a wedding , cap... i forgot to mention in key west there was a wedding ceremony going on at the beach!! i feel famous cause you know i am in that video..when we swam back to the beach after the pier...the vision of the pier was so clear...and um..did i mention ..um..i could be quite the moaner...he he he he

Hey Deb,

you wanna meet me at my place ...let's say 8 o'clock tonight ...haha j/k ;-)

------------------

I had sex in the back seat of my parents car and yes My parents were in the car. My parents had no clue, it was like she was balled up right in from of me and i was hugging her from behind with the covers over us. And we took it nice and slow. Having the orgasm was the hardest part I wanted to SCREAM but I couldn't so i bit the covers!

------------------

BJ in the Girls' bathroom of my HS.

Back of an empty trailer behind a warehouse, with 2 of my friends watching. I shook the whole trailer up and down.

Limelight bathroom (twice)

In a hotel in Wildwood, with my girlfriend in the next room. She was a real bitch and she wasn't givin me any, So... I got it somewhere else.

Hmm... If I think of any more, I'll post them, but that's all for now.

Peace

------------------

Darrell G.

HAZE Promotions
/>http://people.goplay.com/hazedg

Oh wow... u guys have been experimenting a lot... well I'm still young so I guess I can learn from u guys and try them out soon =)

Ges1999... sex in the car? with u're parents in the car?? wow... I'm impressed.

Well the only weird thing I did was.. I had sex when my bf's friend was sleeping right next to us... well not literally .. separate bed but still real close.

Tomochan

------------------

oh shut up you people. you are all lying i don't belive a word you guys said. that question always brings answers full of lies.. i've had sex with more than 30 women but never had sex in strange places except in my Jeep long ago. remember sex isn't making out it's having an intercourse. try having sex at an elevator, a public place or whatever and see happens.. jesus mary joseph.. get real and be honest...

------------------

Guest crystalmethodny

Souvlaki,

I could bring you to the graveyard if you wanted, and show you near which gravestones... no need to make the dead turn in there grave again though, eh?

Fool, always got to be some dumb ass on this board.

I like Gyros better anyway.

-Cm

------------------

Originally posted by souvlaki:

oh shut up you people. you are all lying i don't belive a word you guys said. that question always brings answers full of lies.. i've had sex with more than 30 women but never had sex in strange places except in my Jeep long ago. remember sex isn't making out it's having an intercourse. try having sex at an elevator, a public place or whatever and see happens.. jesus mary joseph.. get real and be honest...

...don't be jealous bro ...maybe one day someone will pop your cherry too

------------------