Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Th3 B3ST Typ3 oF E!

I just started droppin, so far ive done Red Ck , White Buddah's and Y2k's. Anyways in aobut 2 weeks there is a thing called Cyberfest in Cali, just wanted to know some types of E, so I could get an idea of what to get....

Ahh, the eternal question - what type of pills.

This is the 'interesting' thing about buying E - it's a gamble, pure and simple, every time. Unless you happen to be close to someone with a direct and reliable source.

Say this new brand '313373' really is as good as it's supposed to be. How long do you think it's going to be before every man and his dog start churning out any old pill with that particular logo on it? My point is, nothing stays good for long. It's one of the most sensitive supply and demand situations there is. In the U.K. it was Mitsubishis - they were pure MDMA (and I mean 180mg PURE) to begin with and within two months they weren't worth a shit. Manufacturers jump on the popularity bandwagon and cash in while the demand is still hot.

No one brand is better than all the others. The only thing that I can say is to try and pick the lesser of all the evils and buy from the most 'reputable' (for want of a better word) dealer you know of and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Good luck.

[This message has been edited by highbpm (edited 06-22-2000).]

Very Funny... Randy.... I guess I must be "Elite" than... "313373" is not a type of pill, but if you beep someone that number... it spells ELEETE upside down... People... come on... you gotta be smarter than that, that's what makes me "Elite" and Randy the Riddler... Peece and Moderation is the Key.

-AgtX