Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Exit good on Friday?........

Originally posted by ghettohigh:

after 5 hits of E and a bump of K everyone looks asian I guess.

I'm gonna try to give you the benefit of the doubt and not take that comment as a racial thing. Cause you would be a seriously demented asshole if you meant that in a derogatory way.

So, what did you exactly mean by that?

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

Originally posted by blueangel:

Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. You must be a guido. Well . . . (to me) 90% guido means 90% sweaty guys with scratchy arms and no shirts on -- high on GHB -- bumping into people and acting like their shit smells like Channel #5. That's all that means. tongue.gif

BlueAngel

Way to Steriotype a crowd there Blue.. rolleyes.gif

Not all " Guidos " drink GHB and take their shirts off, and think they are the shit.. Maybe you should word your posts a little bit better, or know what the fuck your talking about before you trash people like that.. Some people may take offence to that shit.. I am not a guido, but I am 100% Italian, and think maybe you should proof read before you post.. *Yawn*

------------------

F U...

Yes...back in the days the crowd was much better..none of this segregation crap was going on...everybody was friendly to everybody else..coz the music brought them there...and...no one likes guinneas....not all italians are guinneas....not all puerto ricans are spics.....not all indians are cab drivers...get it....guinneas are guys (italian guys--root of the word) who walk around like they are the shit...cause fuckin' trouble...etc., etc......spics are dirty ass puerto ricans..they will rob your shit...and cause a fuckin' ruckus....puerto rican is another culture...italian is another culture...we usually define the bad people of a culture with a derogatory word....get it...enough of this racial back and forth shit...it's a part of life (in NYC that is)...we are all prejudist to some degree or another..but we are not all RACIST!....cultures tend to stick together because they feel safer in them...that's it....it's pathetic to ALWAYS want to do that..but it is awesome to still have culture..and be proud of who you are...proud enough that you can go venture outward and have a mix...enough said..lets drop this topic..we are all grown up on this board...and not a bunch of teeny bopper highschool kids....ok...peace!

(P.S.--sorry for the ... I wasn't thinkin' about punctual stops and what-not smile.gif )

Originally posted by tranza:

Way to Steriotype a crowd there Blue.. rolleyes.gif

Not all " Guidos " drink GHB and take their shirts off, and think they are the shit.. Maybe you should word your posts a little bit better, or know what the fuck your talking about before you trash people like that.. Some people may take offence to that shit.. I am not a guido, but I am 100% Italian, and think maybe you should proof read before you post.. *Yawn*

Tranza, if you read through the thread, I did apologize to z-dawg and withdrew the "guido" word and made my point more clear. rolleyes.gif

And I do know exactly what the "fuck" I'm talking about.

BlueAngel

------------------

Music is the language of souls . . .

india, f*ck exit, come to Soundfactory! doesn't frankie magz spin on saturdays? i hear good things about him. tony draper, who spins on friday at exit is aiight-- don't be expecting to hear hard underground stuff. good stuff, don't get me wrong. have fun. soundfactory all the way baby. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Just a quick question for Kitty. Ive only been to SF in the winter. Does the same great fall/winter vibe carry into the summer?

I have to admit at exit last week even though the music was good and it was packed, it kind of had that beat feeling, no shows, less lighting, etc.

hey mutha,

i def. agree with you- exit is nice, but i do like SF as much, if not- more. anyway, i haven't been to SF since the winter either (freezin my ass off waiting outside on that ridiculous line), so this weekend will be my first time this summer. i'll be there tonight though- i'll be in a purple wig. smile.gif

laters-

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by muthaload:

This poor person just wanted to know which night was better and instead she got a lesson on racial equality.

Hey muthaload,

Your post made me laugh, when I checked my computer and saw that so many people

responded - I was excited, but then I realized my question led to disagreements which

usually, on this board leads to racial issues.

But Hey thanks everyone for responding I did get alot of opinions on the topic also.

Anytime someone disagrees about a club crowd and says the club was filled with too many

"guidos" or "muscle heads" a "fight" always begins - why people have such a strong opinion on guido's and muscleheads are a mystery to me. But what would a club be like if everyone looked the same - BORING!!

Everyone have a good weekend and I'll give my Friday Exit review on Monday. By the way is anyone else going on Friday to Exit - Hey I know that's a stretch but maybe someone else out there will be there!

And Thanks for the drama on this board - it spices up my boring day job.