Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any DT Vinyl headz still checkin' the board????

I need some basic info cause I've never been and I'm dying too. Tonight may be the night. When does it get good? When's the line the worst? Is there a line? Door policy? I need the juicy details?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Tony aka Johnny Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

danny comes on around 2 or so usually, there is no line to speak of, there is no door policy besides Be Yourself, dress to sweat, because if you're gonna dance, you're gonna sweat in there. casual, relaxed atmosphere, absolutely no drama, no flash....well, there will be FLASH....but you get me.

do your best to get there

ENJOY

------------------

conflict is what i predict...

When does it get good? DANNY usually opens up with garage,deep house ( sometimes he has opening djs ), and he usually starts to get harder around 2-3..

When's the line the worst? Is there a line? Door policy? There usually isnt a line to get in, the door moves faster then any club I have ever been too.. No dick/bitch door person, just security.. No dress code, no bullshit.. Dress to dance/sweat.. Sneakers and Jeans are what most people wear..

Have fun!! biggrin.gif

------------------

F U...