Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What do most of you do for a living?

What do most of you do for a living. I would say a majority of you do nothing great. I can see a few of you working at McDonald's flipping some burgers and making the fries. Maybe some of you pour the soft drinks (isn't that sweet). I myself have a very nice paying and prestigious job. But then again I did graduate from college unlike 99% of you schmucks. So go fry your brain at the clubs and keep flipping those burgers. LOSERS!!!!

Somehow I suspect someone with a "nice paying and prestigious job" would now waste time posting braindead messages on this or any other board.

But, of course, as I have not graduated from college yet, I might be wrong.

...Velvet Acid...

I wonder how I fit in then? I'm in charge of technology for a firm on the floor of the AMEX (that's the American Stock Exchange for all those who don't know). I have a office on Broadway and a seat on the floor. Before that, I was a CIBC Oppenheimer, Bankers Trust, J.P. Morgan, etc.

I work hard durring the week, and play hard durring the weekend. I have a apartment in Battery Park City (right across the street from the World Trade Center) so I'm not part of the bridge and tunnel crowd.

[This message has been edited by Evan (edited 06-26-2000).]

Guest crystalmethodny

I'm a degenerate, do not do anything at all and live in an alleyway in SoHo.

Peace

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

If you have such a nice paying and prestigious job, then what are you doing wasting your time talking with stupid crackhead assholes like us? And I'd love to know what college you graduated from...they must be SO proud to have you as an alumni!

Alexandra

------------------

"Sometimes I wonder if my dreams are wild... Sometimes I know they'll all come true" - Ascension, "Someone"

alexandra@zoggle.com

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

Well dicklicker, what do I do? When I'm not fuckin' your mom for a little extra cash on the side, I'm sellin' your dad's fat ass to the boys in chelsea so he can be their little bitch!

Why the hell are you so damn negative? confused.gif Did your mommy not give you enough attention when you were a itty-bity boy? Or maybe it's just that you've got your head so far up your ass that you can't see the real world? Or, perhaps, you just got a little sand on your clit? Or, like the Grinch, is it that your heart is too small and shoes are too tight? No, it's probably not your heart that's too small, I'd guess your inferiority complex comes from the fact that your penis is to small.

I must apoligize to everyone else for bumping this back up to the top but I just couldn't resist replying.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I don't even want dignify that question with an answer, but if you really wanna know I'm a goddam investment banker, who hates the pricks he works with and the whole "you are what you do for money" attitude that gives these schmucks the self-confidence they need to wake up in the morning.

Besides that, I was really just curious when Evan was at CIBC. I'm there now, and just wondered if you had the same wonderful experience I'm currently enjoying.

Hey dick(head)-

Everytime you post, you start shit. What's your problem, not gettin' enough or just angry at the world in general? Take it somewhere else (I'm guessing most don't give two shits what you think anyway). Because even though I don't post as much I enjoy reading what everyone has to say...that was until you started antagonizing people.

As far as what we do - I'm pretty impressed with the descriptions so far, so I'll add my own. I'm one of several network admins at a financial insurance firm downtown (by battery park).

Eat that you schmuck! mad.gif

Crossymaster, LOL

Dick, I hope this doesn't add wind to you sail but I couldn't help laughing.... only because somebody so juvenile couldn't possibly have a good job. I here the census people are recruiting though.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

top.gif

Guest genevieve

He's obviously miserable. Just a note to other sane members, next time this dick posts a topic everyone should not reply reguardless of how much he eggs us on. That would be our victory against him. tongue.gif

Freedomtat inspired me to reply to this. I too am a godamn finance type who hates to be around people who live their work, which makes life difficult sometimes. I'll be starting at Columbia business school in the fall to do an MBA. Granted I will be in a very small minority of people there who are as fanatical about clubbing and dance music as I am.

I was debating whether to post this or not. I don't want to sound arrogant, but certainly most people with MBAs from Columbia don't end up flipping burgers, Dicksucker.

JohnB

Yeah right Columbia students? More like you clean up the garbage or wash the windows. You guys are pathetic!!! Joel yeah ok you work real hard and make good money. You are just plain stupid. Investment banker? I think not. Buy a pill of X for 20 and selling it for 22 is not investment banking it's called illegal. As for me I am eating a Roast Beef sandwich and watching the 1986 Super Bowl. I have a few bucks on it so no one tell me who won. YOU"RE ALL A BUNCH LOSERS!!!! As for me I am finishing up my masters in Nuclear Dentistry. I'm sure most of you never heard of Nuclear. Well I will see you all this weekend at TWILO and tell Alexandra to keep out of the clubs because she is ugly. Well everyone JESUS loves you and take care. Till I post again.

Don't hate the messenger, just the message. Peace out LOSERS!!!!

PHD ...stands for Pimpin' Hoes Daily

...most shmucks w/college degrees and "very nice paying and prestigious jobs" can't afford my life style and they gladly contribute to my salary because that's the only way they could get laid ...nuff said! *yawn*

------------------

...Ph0eniX

hmmmph. jerk.

------------------

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://messages.to/hblt" TARGET=_top>Bored?</A>

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://messages.to/hblt" TARGET=_top>Hungry?</A>

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://messages.to/hblt" TARGET=_top>Angry?</A>

That's ok, we'll cure ya.

Look sweetie, you need to get out there and get yourself a piece. It's the only thing that I can figure would make you this angry and frustrated. Are you jealous of the life? Why are you wasting your time with this if it is below you?

I've met more white collars at clubs than you can imagine. As for me, I assist in sales for one of the top five Wall Street firms, mainly in in institutional and muni bond trading. I'm taking my series 7 in a few months and will then be studying for my series 65. As for the people I usually club with, they consist of a network engineer, a paramedic and an antique dealer. Real lowlifes.

Oh yeah, I also have two beautiful children whom I adore, bust my ass for and am always there for...yeah...I'm a real slacker.

Get a life!!