Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New to NYC HELP!!!!

Hello my na,e Noki and I just moved here 2 months ago from Tokyo. I live uptown Manhattan but am not comfortable going out yet. I do want to go out but don't know where to go. A girl at work told me to go see a DJ this upcoming Thursday. Very well known? I would like to meet some nice people because I don't want to go out by myself. I'm 24 5'5 110 lbs and Japanese. Please tell me where to go. I know English well, but there are many words I do not understand. Thank You

my advice to you nokilee if you want to go out is check out Twilo, Centrofly, or Vinyl for dancing. I wouldn't really ask on this board to go out with you cause most of the time you'll get racist replys that simply make fun of you, like the ones above (eggroll, chinese food, etc.), if you really just want to meet people a good bet is to go to a lounge and just hangout for a little while, from your description of yourself it should be easy to meet people at a lounge, trust me, guys will approach you, but it might be better to meet girls too, for safety. Then just suggest going to a club to whatever group you meet, be careful of NY and NJ sleezeballs and assholes, sometimes they can be dangerous. Hope this helps.

Whoa~ come on people.. stop with u're racist jokes. My god.. grow up and get a life PLEASE =( =(

Noki .. umm... if u haven't notice they were being rude, obnouxious, racist people... don't pay them any attention.

Well I donno if I can be any help but I'm japanese and I might be able to take u to clubs. I'm a bit younger than u r ..

18 yrs old + Female + Japanese + lived here since I was 5.

Well if u think u wanna meet up I'm going clubbing next weekend.

gimme e-mail at..

peko22@aol.com

Tomochan