Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jpeters..continuned,,,,,

pershoot....it is possible to compare house music from different genres....i personally feel its been broken up into all these stupid titles.....pretty soon youll go into the record store and see the progressive hi energy tribal deep yet hard trippy trancey vocal house section right next to the rock section its RETARTED....and seriously dont take house music so seriously as to affirm that it has a movement...bcuz that is just sad. fight the power....join the movement hahahaha

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

synewave...never heard of it....ill look for it as well...i hate when people talk SHIT!

and yes....one comment..i am not a racist..but we are all prejudist in some form or another...i posted this a long time ago...guidos--troublemakers....guys(stemming from italian descent orginally) with shirts off, "diesel", and just there to stir trouble. Spics--dirty ass puerto ricans who will rob your shit. Etc., etc. Not all puerto ricans are spics, not all italians are guidos. Not all indians drive cabs and work at 711 (im indian). Enough said on that shit. Let's not start on another ethnic bashing shit. Let's talk about the music, and the people that play it for us. Not about ethnic orientation and the like. This is exactly the shit that ruined/ ruining the scene. Shit! Now I'm angry again frown.gif !

never thought I would say this but I will lower myself fora moment. TOMMY your a fuckin moron that goes to the factory drops a hit of E and takes your shirt off and dances around factory with your played out Cango hat. You know nothing about music or a crowd or anything.Racist asshole.

Let me ask u something ..... Did you get a good seat when you jumped on the bandwagon..??

Apologize to everyone else who had to hear that.

brothers... sisters just peace out!!

Man why do people get so worked up about personal opinion? When you visit a club every weeks you are bound to step up and defend it because it's part of your life.

Tommysauce,

"hey wise i bet u hang out at twilo with the geeky raver, ugly girl and chinese crowd" you were placing Chinese crowed in allong with two other negatives (geeky raver, and ugly girl). It was implying the you didn't want to be in a club with Chinese people which IS racist.

ok ill look when i go record shoppin..vs. chris sattinger? ok we'll see.....b2b is right..but i love the drama. it makes peoples minds go into overdrive..and makes for good reading and posting....let's keep it up...but i think we should close this topic...enough wuz said already(you can tell, coz we stopped talkin bout the music, and some people started raggin frown.gif )

Guest crystalmethodny

Tommy,

I'll be impressed when you decide to write with a tangible level of education. Imbasil? I'm basil? Is that what you were saying? If that's the case... you're a H E R B!

Imbecile.

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."