Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's Oakie?

what the fuc* Sorry if I'm not as worldly as you guys. I don't go to concerts very often or know the Dj's name that is playing that night. Is this how NY really is? You are a little naive about a subject and people just want to jump down your throat? I thought you people would be better than this, unfortunately I can tell your not. Thanks for making me feel stupid!

Klong,

it's not U people just seem in a bad mood today. Maybee there is something in the air.

Everybody has to start somewhere.

------------------

I want to go out blazing not fade away.

It's not just about the notes played, it's about the spaces in-between.

top.gif

Fucking idiot!!!!! Who's Oakenfold? You must be the biggest idiot that ever lived. Goto the movies you're much safer there!! Only a fucking moron wouldn't know who Oakenfold was. O I forgot you are a fucking moron. Go hang out with Blue Idiot, before you know it you'll be playing with the glowsticks. That way there will be 2 fucking idiots at Oakenfold. You are definitely the stupidest person on this board and I think everyone will agree with me on that one. Klong why don't you go hang yourself!!!

Fuck you Licker, why are you so angry at me? I did nothing but ask an honest question and now I am an idiot. Why are you people so mean? I just want to know where to go and someone suggests this and then all of a sudden someone wants to slap me or have me slapped by someone else. I just want to have a good time and now I have some jerk telling me I am an idiot and theat I should hang myself. Why don't you goto Oakey and tell me what you're wearing so I can go upto you and beat the hell out of you. I bet you're some skinny little piece of shit that talks all big on the board but will run away from me when they see or just won't identify themself. So this is how the New Yorkers are? I've heard better things about you guys but I guess I heard wrong. Thanks for all your help everyone I really enjoyed being called an idiot. If any of you want to come to Seattle just let me know that way I can arrange for you to get your ass kicked!!! Assholes!!!

Originally posted by klong:

Fuck you Licker, why are you so angry at me? I did nothing but ask an honest question and now I am an idiot. Why are you people so mean? I just want to know where to go and someone suggests this and then all of a sudden someone wants to slap me or have me slapped by someone else. I just want to have a good time and now I have some jerk telling me I am an idiot and theat I should hang myself. Why don't you goto Oakey and tell me what you're wearing so I can go upto you and beat the hell out of you. I bet you're some skinny little piece of shit that talks all big on the board but will run away from me when they see or just won't identify themself. So this is how the New Yorkers are? I've heard better things about you guys but I guess I heard wrong. Thanks for all your help everyone I really enjoyed being called an idiot. If any of you want to come to Seattle just let me know that way I can arrange for you to get your ass kicked!!! Assholes!!!

We are all scumbags here in NY.. Someone must have told you wrong..

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

klong,

don't feel bad about not knowing who oakenfold is. and please pay no mind to dicklicker he/she is just a complete asshole who gets some kind of sick pleasure out of making people feel like shit.

dickliker,

fuck off man... go suck on the next nigga's dick!!!!