Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where to go this friday?

I havent been in NYC since January... Whats going on with the clubs? I used to go to Twilo, Vinyl, SF... whats been going on? Where a good place to go this friday? I knw carl cox is at Twilo.. how is centro-fly? Exit? Any good new places?

thanx

jay

def check out exit this friday for the trance sessions with tony draper and victor dinaire

check out my site for some info

and email if you need any list info as well

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

EXIT GUESTLlST, firday or saturday 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

dv8, centro is cool, as long as your not a slob they'lll let you in. I've gone in sneakers. What night is Sas Tomie there? That new disk he juust put out is incredable. I def. gotta go se him spin.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

you mentioned carl cox, it's his 2 year residency anniv, and i think he's a really understated DJ here in NyC-- whenever i see him, it is not nearly as packed as for S&D or PvD, which surprises me, b/c this man works his ass off on the decks.. (not saying that the others don't).

well, that's where i will be heading tomorrow!

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Carl Cox ... definitly doesn't get the props he deserves ... Twilo is going to rock Friday ... Webster Hall should be interesting also ... richie santana, dj scribbles, dave ralph and chicane(live) ...

i'd never thought i'd see the day scribbles and dave ralph were on the same bill ...thats like the backstreet boys and eminem playing together ...

Too many fucked up memories at Twilo, Vinyl and Exit.. maybe i'll hit centro-fly.. i havent been there. Where is it anyways?

Is Boris still at Roxy? Whats up with LL fridays?

Webster Halls lineup looks really good... If I dont roll tonight... maybe i'll go there.....

peace

Boris isn't at roxy anymore or limelight. He'll be at exit on the 22nd. Limelight fridays are w/ jason ojeda. Webster hall apparently does have a decent lineup tonight but has got to be the worst crowd ever. A friend of mine is spinnin at cream tonight and he's really good so that's another option.

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."