Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbing Friends

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats your AOL profile like?

Originally posted by Calyandra:

A deep profile huh??? lol. I guess so...I havent changed it for a while....I am really lazy...lol

SO oasis you do <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> </A> for exit too?

Well, it is open to the public so I'll answer you. The profile for Calyandra in AOL is:

Member Name: i AM tHe pLEaSuRE yOU cALL pAiN

Sex: Female

Marital Status: SoMeWhAt DaMaGed

Hobbies:*i SiT aND wAiT fOR hOUrs*-----*tHe DeViL wAnTs To F*cK me iN thE BaCK Of hiS CaR* FaVe BaNds: NiN, PeRfeCt CirCLe... ....

Computers: ThE WrEtCheD

Occupation: *SeRvE tHE sERvaNTS*---------*pReTTy HaTe MaChiNE*-------*StArF*cKer*

Personal Quote: * i TaKe YoU whErE YoU wAnT tO Go*------*aNd i cOntRoL YoU*------*Need YoU, DrEaM YoU, FiNd YoU, TasTe You, UsE YoU, ScaR You, F*CK YoU, BrEaK YoU*

------------------

Heather

HeatherLRH@aol.com

• 3 weeks later...

oh my god i can totally relate.. alot of my freinds are "lame" too lol but i won't go out by myself =\ don't u hate that- when your all excited to go out & dance & then nobody wants to goo?? I HATE THAT TOO!!

------------------

*Get the f*k off my dance floor..SF <3 *

I hear that. I was just talking to someone today about how 'old' my friends are. Most of them are under 30 but act like they're 50. None can hang all nite either or understand my growing obsession w/the music. I try to explain but always get the 'are you sure you're not from mars?' look.

Always up for meeting new people, especially those into clubs and the music. biggrin.gif

I know what you mean. Most of my friends hare the club scene, or just going out in general. They all want to just stay home or go home early! I love the club scene all partying!!!! Just have no one to do it with =(

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

wow i thought it was just me with non-clubbin friends, it really gets to me sometimes that my closest friends have no intrest in the scene at all, ive tried going alone it was ok, not that great though, everyone on this board seems pretty cool, why dont we all make plans??

I guess that allot of us have the same problem with no club friends. I would love some more. Email me Kat7135672@aol.com

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

I sorta have the same problem too - I live in Baltimore but most of my clubbing friends live in NYC (one in DC but he's moving to NYC by the end of this year). I think I've driven to New York 4 weekends in a row already and again next weekend for S&D.

Caly, we all sometimes do things we might not do when sober...hell, its part of the fun, and it IS a way of meeting new ppl. smile.gif

(I'm new to this board, having a little difficulty figuring out how to add smiles and stuff to messages).