Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TWILO..DRESS CODE?

i wouldn't worry about it too much. steer clear of jeans and such. however, if you wear raver pants, make sure they are clean ones (like black/gray UFOs), and clean sneakers, you shouldn't have a problem. i don't know if you are driving in, but you can get dressed whatever way i want, and leave a nice change of clothes in the car just in case. good luck.

and if you are coming alone (no girls), usually if you ask a bunch of girls politely on the line if you can go in with them, they should be cool about it. in the past i have walked in with guys that were girl-less. good luck.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Depends what night you are going to Twilo.

Friday night there is no dress code. For Sasha and Digweed there is usually a disastrously long line though. Last time I went at 2:00 A.M. and the line was all the way to 10th Ave. It looked like it would take an hour to get in. I gave up and returned at 5A.M. and had no wait. Unlike other clubs, you don't have to bring girls, nor will doing so cut your wait time significantly.

Saturday night there isn't a dress code either. But with Junior Vasquez spinning, you may have a hard time getting girls in because it's supposed to be a gay night. Lines tend to be shorter.

Hope that helps

I just read the other replies... I got a different impression about the helpfulness of bringing girls there for S & D. However, the last time I went was the end of May. Maybe they've gotten tougher. I know the times I've been to Twilo there always seem to be plenty of people in raver pants/sneakers/baggy jeans etc.

good question about the dress code thing but also what about these cyber invites. what is the deal with them? i know you have to be there before 2 to use them, but how much off is it? and do you still have to wait on that ridiculous line? and do they really accept it or are the bouncers going to be assholes about it at twilo?

------------

dancin to my own beat

still have to wait in the line.

the cyber invite, i don't even know if that still works on s&d/pvd nights (i only say this b/c i know that there is no house <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> ).

to be on the safe side, go with clubnyc's list. it's the same amount off ($5), and it's both before 2 am. shit, $30. still can't get over it.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

I keep hearing how people have had a hard time with Twilo regarding dress code. My bf and I ALWAYS dress in our raver gear and we've NEVER had any problems at Twilo and I'm talking about S&D and PVD nights. However, do listen to Kitty and try to tuck in your strings if you're wearing UFO's. No freaky colors too . . . like bright red or pink.

Have fun at S&D tonight everybody. After a trip to Ibiza and PVD last weekend . . . my bf and I are taking a month off from partying. Perhaps we'll see you guys at the next S&D. HAVE FUN!!

BlueAngel

------------------

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write,

but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn."

By Alvin Toffler.

godslze,

have the visor in your pocket, put it on when you get in there.. and if the shorts you have are like the UFO capris, then i think it should be ok.. however, to be on the safe side, go with pants.

you don't need to wear all black! like blueangel, i dress 100% raver everytime i go there.. soo good luck! just be clean lookin. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*