Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most hated DJ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet you Junior's fans can kick Tsettos's fan's asses anyday!!!!!!! But i hear Victor's fans are pretty big. Come on Junior fans .... start working out! We can make it a paper-view event!

------------------

Everything will be perfect .... tonight and forever....

Tempkid it's that attitude that gives you scene a bad name. Music and clubbing are not about fights. It's a way to escape and relax. Your type of attitude the reason why so many of us make fun of your scene.

Hey if you wanna fight me I'll be at Sound Factory this saturday.. Look for me.. I'm 7'9, 795lbs, and will be wearing a shiny silver sequins shirt, with tight black leather pants, and I will squash you if you even have the balls to come up to me SON!!

*Yawn*

------------------

Hit My Damn Music...

Hey, I wanna fight too. I'll be at Tempts falling out on G by 11pm. I'll have black hair, a big nose, a tribal arm band tattoo, a fake tan, a copy of Zombie Nation in my pocket. I'm 4'9 & 275 lbs & I'll be sweating D-Bol out of my pores. Catch me in a roid rage & I'll rip your head off & use it as a volleyball the next day I go on the beach. Capish ?

I think the worst dj has gotta be that guy in the Burger King commercials. You know that guy who calls himself Supa Dupe your Burger King dj. I fucken hate that guy.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

Big crowds are mostly the result of good promoters. How many lists are there for exit or sf? How about the shore? What else are people gonna do after driving 2-3 hours to the beach and staying all day?

DJs and to some extent tracks can bea matter of opinion, but bad mixing and musically bad tracks are not. That said, I do not care for tsettos, et al. They play cheesy tracks. Good for them that they have so many people in front of them. They can thank the promoters for bringing them there. Until you get to the point of an international superstar djs where jsut your name on a simple black and white flier can bring in hordes of people, you aren't that big. Doesn't make you better either, but the more universally accepted your style is, I'd say the better you are.

And typical NY/NJ djs just aren't.

My vote for worst or most hated DJ in NY/NJ is the kid who sits at home on a Friday or Saturday night, all stoned out, k'd up or rolling on e, and plays his mixed cd's or listens to KTU.

Get a life! Go to the clubs, leave the drugs behind, and go hear different music than you're used to. Go learn about how a DJ mxes, how a producer makes tracks, or how a percussionist practices all day long to be able to play to the beat in the club.

Don't sit here at your computer 24-7, complaing about who sucks as a paid DJ, when they are being paid to play records, and you're paying them.

And if DJ'ing were so easy, why aren't you making a career out of it?

------------------

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

you shouldn't even ask this, everyone will have a different opinion. Thats why their are so many diffent clubs, every DJ caters to a different crowd. I was promoting Twilo for 4 years, never liked Sasha and Digweed, but would I say that they are bad DJ's, NO WAY, they are just not my taste. Great talent, incrediable mixing skills, and know how to move the crowd.

I would never put one DJ down like some of you do just because they dont appeal to your taste. Not only are you insulting the DJ but also insulting people that follow them. All the DJs you guys mentioned have great talent, plus I know all them personally (except Todd Terry) and could say that they are all great guys.

I only read this because I wanted to see what would unfold and I wasn't disappointed. Too funny. Had me crackin' up @ my desk @ 8am. Especially the 4'9", 250lb guy. Can't beat that when I'm still trying to get my eyes open. Rock on.

And if there is a fight you should host it at Twilo and charge $50/person. You could probably get some of the bouncers fighting too and then you kill two birds w/one stone. Kill each other and the lame ass bouncers at once. Now that's a show...

I'm very upset by this thread.

Seriuosly, you guys just put me in a downer.

This is what the trend in clubland has been over the past few years. Lots of anger and disrespect. When I see threads of people saying things like FU mutherfukker, I'll kick your ass because you like this DJ and not the one I like, it disturbs me.

It's a negative thread, when clublife should be a positive feeling.

Yes, everyone is allowed to boast and brag about their fav DJ, and remark about the ones they don't like. DJ's themsleves have had their own little wars. Let's not forget Junior kicking Danny out of "his" house.

But when it comes to remarks that resemble threats, I'm appalled. I would much rather see everyone have a MATURE discussion on why they like or don't like a DJ.

There used to be PLUR (Peace, Love, Unity, Respect, for those who missed out)but that has disappeared just like the Palladium.

Personally, I think any DJ that has a positive vibe going on intheir club is alright with me. JP's hard negative vibe is great if I wanted to OD on GHB. I would think that overall, the Body & Soul guys as well as Roger Sanchez have it going on. They aren't afraid of playing classics, they don't need to scramble to find out who';s got the hardest to find unrealeased records and the crowd always has happy smiling faces. Don't you guys love a good class act?!?!

Funk Flex talks too dam much! I also notice the crowd getting aggravated here and there at Exit and Speed when he cuts... he over does it! So Flex, SHUT THE FUCK UP and let the music play! We all know you a wizard on da one and twos, but you don't have to remind us every time!

Originally posted by Dmitry:

you shouldn't even ask this, everyone will have a different opinion. Thats why their are so many diffent clubs, every DJ caters to a different crowd. I was promoting Twilo for 4 years, never liked Sasha and Digweed, but would I say that they are bad DJ's, NO WAY, they are just not my taste. Great talent, incrediable mixing skills, and know how to move the crowd.

I would never put one DJ down like some of you do just because they dont appeal to your taste. Not only are you insulting the DJ but also insulting people that follow them. All the DJs you guys mentioned have great talent, plus I know all them personally (except Todd Terry) and could say that they are all great guys.

Originally posted by Dmitry:

Good answer my friend, i find from my past that clubbers in the usa are a bit ignorant when it comes to great quailty music on your own door step maybe things have changed since my last visit but i dont think so by what i am reading here.

London

I THINK SCHWINGEP SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!! (MAC) SAME GOES FOR VELCROGOGO...YOU NEWBIES...

By The way I am 3'9' and 60lbs if any of you motherfuckers wanna step to me, I'll bite your nuts off...got it???!!! This post is so ridiculous but whatever, I'm not a fan of Denny Tsettos or his mixing skills but he is a good guy, there is no need to diss him based on the fact that you don't enjoy him as a dj, randy is right, it is the promoters who bring the people for those big rooms not the dj's for the most part...and regardless of the fact if his mixing is not good 99% of people there probably couldn't tell and still love him...I feel his music is boring because it has been done 6 million times over already...but again it's just my opinion...A DJ like Danny or Junior don't need promoters, although they have them, their fans religiously show up everywhere they have gone...

Peete...8am shots at palladium, what a memories smile.gif

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Man, y'all are vicious! Denny's a good DJ, actually one of the best in NJ. A great "local talent." I'll always give him that respect; but I don't think that he did justice to the size and scope of Exit (possibly internationally that classiest club to date). He did bring the "A-TIP" juice head crowd, but I believe that was a negative. You can't attribute 5000+ people to Denny, they're there for Vicious and Borris too...

The worst DJ's??? Razor & Guido or Sal Dano.

GREAT producers, they can make SLAMMIN music...but WOW do they trip beats.

Good people though...not hate involved.

PLURR

Z

Originally posted by muthaload:

I have a feeling Tsettos is going to be a big name here. Call it a hunch.