Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has anyone ever...

gone out on a weeknight, had a wicked good time and then come into work the next day and find out you have a whole bunch of new shit to do...and difficult shit at that. Damn, this is not a good time...I did a couple of things more than I was supposed to last night, and am still feeling the after-effects!!

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

Done it only a couple times, I had to answer the phone and I kept hearing echo's and I was nervous and laughing all day,

Question what about the eyes-I look almost like the walking dead after a long night of parting?

Any suggestions

For at least seven years that was my story go into work all fucked up still or accidently get fucked up before i got to work. But now i am a new person i go out i don't do drugs but i still feel all trippy the next day, i guess from dancing too much. or maybe all the substances i abused has added up. i don't know. but i did find a good way to beat the the next day after e strungoutness, valuum. It works so well its almost like doing e was just a figment of my imagination. But staying up now thats the hard part.

far far far too many times, usually as a result of a large Sunday nite.......which i s often the best nite of the week to go out wink.gif

one year I used up all my sick days for the year by May wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

let's see... one fine tuesday i was planning to have a quiet evening at home, but life had other plans - went to lulu's, ended up dropping there (ok, so one had to really twist my arm), and moved on to spa. planned to leave by 3, but the music kept on getting better, so stayed until 5 or whatever. went home and totally zonked out for exactly two hours (like someone flipped the switch off and then back on), woke up and went to work, still buzzing and rolling. most of the day there i just sat with headphones on, listened to tall paul, and surfed the web... it was the best wednesday at work i've ever had!

Went out with my b/f Tuesday night until 3:00 came home, he was feeling frisky so I didn't sleep until 5:30 and had to get up at 6:30 to get ready for work with a killer hangover. Needless to say, Wednesday was a wash.

He has it worse though, he's an EMT and has to get up on workdays at 4:00am, sometimes on the weekend. He's gone clubbing some nights and then straight to work. Pretty scary if he got a lot of calls that day!! Cool thing about that job though is that when they're not on calls they're sleeping in the ambulance. EMS doesn't mean Emergency Medical Service it means Earn Money Sleeping!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Yeah, I've done that often too, but usually I'm not busy and just post on the board. But TODAY, I have alll this shit to do, I'm STILL posting on the board, gor 3 hours of sleep and still feel like I'm rollin (that was such a mistake).

Trying to concentrate is like, is like...I dunno... isn't like anything in this world!

------------------

Abstainer. A weak man who yields to the temptation of denying

himself a pleasure.

-- Ambrose Bierce "The Devil's Dictionary"

yea.. I took a hit of e for the first time, and I had to work on Sunday. Since I didn't know SHIT about e..... I figured I'll be fine.

Here I am walking around the store I used to work in Long Island - and electronic store.. all happy, smileing, doing everything so SLOW and I didn't know that I was working like that!

I had everyone laughing at me and I didn't realize what I was doing.... lol...

Now no more working on Sundays. It's the BEST!

I, too, am broken today. I work at 9 and got home around 5:30ish this morning (I only intended to go out for ONE drink with friends last night... uh...oops!) and had to do the whole 'hmmmm.... should I just stay up or should I go to sleep' thang.

how about...after a hard rollin night..go into work the next morning...and your boss decides to then give you your yearly review..and picks to do it out in the fire escape!!!

It was soooo hard to keep my cool and not totally freak out. Everytime the wind blew I got major tingles and I had to keep a straight serious face!

Yeah, me and my strenuous job life and all . . . rolleyes.gif

i don't know how my bf goes to work on mondays - he works at an accounting firm - it's amazing . . . i'd kill myself.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net