Clubplanet Nightlife Community

typical day?

Originally posted by rims99:

alright everyone if you had Bill gates Money ...and you didn't have to work...what would do all day? or with your life?

I was in seattle this weekend and saw where his house is on washington lake - not too shabby!!

Guest crystalmethodny

I'd build the phattest dance club in...

Oklahoma

And bring some tourism to town

Yeah...

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by tripinchick:

First I would hire someone to wack Bill Gates so he couldn't take his money back, then travel everywhere!!! See what this beautiful planet we live on looks like.

Mr. Gotti,

Come back, someone finally has a job for you!

smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

hmmmmm..i would buy my family a beach house in the Hamptons and give them a chunk of money...and then invest another chunk in the market..and then make my own independent film with Kevin spacey, Melanie Griffith, and Keanu Reeves. oh yeh, buy the biggest bong in the world.

Invest a quarter wisely so I'd never have to work again.....invest another quarter backing frinds ventures, nite clubs, some angel investing, that sort of thing.........go shopping with an =other quarter (houses, cars, planes, clothes).........then throw the best party in the history of the world! biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I would buy pounds and pounds of government weed..and pounds and pounds of E and shrooms....and party all week to the weekend at the serval of clubs I own in Europe..and in the Tropical Areas of the world....

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!