Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question about certain men!

Okay i just need some kind of an answer. Now guys look good with nice bodies and all, but why oh why are all the muscle dicks at the clubs with their shirts off thinking they're the shit, when half of them can't dance cause their arms are too big to even move....."the muscle dick dance"?????

Don't get me wrong, a nicely cut, strong man is nice, but TOO BIG is just too ridiculous. rolleyes.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG . . .

that is so true. they all suck at dancing and they just stand there like pricks. i honestly say, i've never seen any of those juiceheads that can dance. i'm not huge, but some of those guys look like professional wrestlers! at least i look good dancing . . . and with my shirt on!

yeah they just stand there, with their arms out, not budging even when you say "Excuse me"... what, do they think its a blow to their ego if they move??

I take my shirt off (I'm not HUGE by any means), but thats cuz once I drop I start getting really hot and sweat like crazy!

And I need a lil bit of space to dance, so I usually wait till the dance floor clears to dance. You ever see a dude (Indian) at Twilo with khaki cargoes and no shirt (or black shirt) dancing like crazy (a lot of bouncing) thats me!

Hehe....though that prolly describes a lot of ppl!

I USED TO THINK THAT NONE OF THEM COULD DANCE. UNTIL ONE NIGHT I WENT UP TO ONE AND STARTED BATTLING HIM. THEN HE STARTED DANCING OFF THE HOOK. I WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED. AND HE WAS ONE OF THOSE HUGE MUSCLE GUYS. SINCE I'M A GIRL, I FIND THEM GOOD TO LOOK AT AND MESS AROUND WITH. HOWEVER I PREFER TO DANCE WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DANCE, WHETHER IT'S A MUSCLE GUY, A SHORT GUY, A RAVER CHICK, WHOEVER FEELS THE MUSIC I'M DOWN TO DANCE WITH THEM.

GUYS JUST GO OUT AND HAVE FUN DON'T LET PEOPLE WHO CAN'T DANCE RUIN YOUR NIGHT, BECAUSE THEN YOU'D NEVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. CONSIDERING THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN A CLUB CAN'T DANCE.

I think they feel like the average person never saw a six pack before like I give shit...Yeah I work out at the gym but to get hugh like some of those guys is rediculus...atleast I could fit in my shirts..they probably have a hard time finding shirt that fits them..instead of them hitting the gym they need to hit a dance class

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

No lying - I'm about 6ft tall and weigh 143lbs on a good day. When I'm out at Exit or SF I purposely take off my shirt too express that I don't care how big someone is.

Hey if they can do it so can I. smile.gif You can see my picture in the post "The real Bucket Head".

What I'm saying is don't be intimidated by anyone. It's your right to be out to.

Skinny Boy

------------------

It's all in the music

ok here goes, guys that need to make themselves that BIG usually have a low self esteem, i am not saying all, but alot of them feel inadeqaute be it, small brains, small dick, whatever. So many times do i see these juicebrains in Factory or what ever other club, and all they do is take up space. Me i goto dance not to pick up(if it happens thats an added plus) but dancing is my main thing.

to listen to sick music and go off.

one thing i hate is how they stand around flexing there lats! why your not supposed to stand like that, didn't you mom ever scold you to STAND UP STRAIGHT???

Also if your not gonna dance why the fuck are you on the dance floor? your just taking up precious space that I can be using..

and most of them are so tight from working out and you never see any of them stretch at all. (make no mistake i am in the gym 4-5 times a week, but no juice for me, a good body can be accomplished without juice, you won;t be freaky big, but you can put on a lot of size naturally its just that most of them are lazy, besides only barbie girls really like the big juiced out freaks who can't get an erection if pam anderson was naked in front of them)

Most guys that are that big have no agility and finesse when they walk let alone on the dance floor, imagine how they must be in bed? just something to ponder...

P.s. why do they all do that same bop and usually let out some neatherthal yell with it??

Originally posted by buccafm:

Okay i just need some kind of an answer. Now guys look good with nice bodies and all, but why oh why are all the muscle dicks at the clubs with their shirts off thinking they're the shit, when half of them can't dance cause their arms are too big to even move....."the muscle dick dance"?????

Don't get me wrong, a nicely cut, strong man is nice, but TOO BIG is just too ridiculous. rolleyes.gif

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Half of those guys have to walk around like they're the shit. If you see them in the winter, they have no muscles at all. They are either skinny as crap or fat flabby. So when the summer comes around, they start juicin up and makin themsleves "look good in their minds". I cant stand juiceheads. They look soo nasty and they are sooo friggen rude too. All they care about is themsleves and their group. I have yet to se one who CAN dance. Im sure there may be some out there who are cabale of movin good but half just waddle on the dance floor. YUCK

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Don't let looks fool ya, you would be suprised at who can dance and who can't, i have a friend who is a lawyer and you would never guess but the boy can move, and another one of my boys is 6'4" 220lbs and could rip shit up. then you have those thatthink they can move and really can't but hey ya gotta give them credit for trying. i hate it though when those freaks try to battle you, one night i was dancing in a circle of my friends and 2 kids started dancing on the out skirts of the circle(juiceheads mind you) well i am doing my thing and they start to invade the circle dancin like they had 2 left feet. now mind you i am not one to boast but any one on this board who knows me well knows (well here goes) I rip shit up. but i try never to judge another persons style its all about expression not about competition..

Originally posted by glowdancer:

I USED TO THINK THAT NONE OF THEM COULD DANCE. UNTIL ONE NIGHT I WENT UP TO ONE AND STARTED BATTLING HIM. THEN HE STARTED DANCING OFF THE HOOK. I WAS COMPLETELY SHOCKED. AND HE WAS ONE OF THOSE HUGE MUSCLE GUYS. SINCE I'M A GIRL, I FIND THEM GOOD TO LOOK AT AND MESS AROUND WITH. HOWEVER I PREFER TO DANCE WITH SOMEONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DANCE, WHETHER IT'S A MUSCLE GUY, A SHORT GUY, A RAVER CHICK, WHOEVER FEELS THE MUSIC I'M DOWN TO DANCE WITH THEM.

GUYS JUST GO OUT AND HAVE FUN DON'T LET PEOPLE WHO CAN'T DANCE RUIN YOUR NIGHT, BECAUSE THEN YOU'D NEVER HAVE A GOOD NIGHT. CONSIDERING THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IN A CLUB CAN'T DANCE.

------------------

i've seen lots of people who don't dance/ bring the energy down. never mind the juiceheads, what about the dozens of raver-types who line the walls, floor and speakers half passed out? There are a lot more of them than juiceheads. They look half dead. If they want to get all drugged out couldn't they put in a CD at home and do the same thing? I'm not a juicehead fan, all I am saying is that if all they are doing is standing there dancing badly then who cares.

Of course, if they decide to start a fight then its a lot worse because of their size. But I haven't really seen much juicehead violence after hours, especially at Twilo. Unless someone has experienced a specific negative incident, all the juicehead bashing just sounds like making fun of people who choose to look differently and dance differently. The ego thing is annoying, but whoever got hurt because someone else has a high opinion of themself?

i dont think all big guys should be classified as 'juiceheads who cant dance and grab girls and are always fucked up' i have some friends who are big, juiced ofcourse, that are totally into music and can dance their asses off. and i'm not tryin to stick up for 'my kind' or anything like that, i'm not at all built, never lift weights, but i'll tear the dancefloor up like nobody's business...

------------------

deez nuts

hehehe... this topic is just so funny. my two cents - i was surpised to see that most of the juiceheads who look busy STANDING on the dancefloor also get easily intimidated... aggressively rip a couple of moves right in front of them - and they leave, and free up the space!!!

------------------

Our understanding of life is based on the perception of reality, and not the reality itself.

Guest chinagirl

i hate those muscleheads. I am only 5'2 and when i am walking in factory, i get beat up so bad. it is the most annoying thing in the world. i would rather see a guy with no shirt on that has 1/2 the size of them. when they are so big like that there nasty and sweaty. I hate walking past them.

Originally posted by p00h:

i dont think all big guys should be classified as 'juiceheads who cant dance and grab girls and are always fucked up' i have some friends who are big, juiced ofcourse, that are totally into music and can dance their asses off. and i'm not tryin to stick up for 'my kind' or anything like that, i'm not at all built, never lift weights, but i'll tear the dancefloor up like nobody's business...

agree with p00h. A good friend of mine is 6'1, 210 lbs, looks like Dolph Lundgren (both body and face), and usually rips the dance floor apart (not as good as me though wink.gif

------------------

Our understanding of life is based on the perception of reality, and not the reality itself.

well they seem to just take up space ... not all of them, but a lot. Especially at SF - it's so fuckin annoying when you're trying to bust out and these huge jerkoffs are standing right in front of you not moving.

it's annoying ... i go out to dance and that's it ... i don't care about anything else ... just give me music -i'm addicted!

Rally smile.gif

Originally posted by dzadza:

agree with p00h. A good friend of mine is 6'1, 210 lbs, looks like Dolph Lundgren (both body and face), and usually rips the dance floor apart (not as good as me though wink.gif

a guy 6'1 210 doesn't really fall into the juicehead category in my book, since it is possible to get this big without roids. Your friend probably is very fit.

Juicehead in my book describes the guys who are more like 5'8 235 lbs, who have builds only attainable via steroids.

so so so so true!!!! lmao!!!

its really true they stand around flexing for the girls, then i will ge on the dance floor and start rippin,(i got an very agressive style too) and they get all freaked out, first they will most of the time make a stupid coment but after the girls that they were just trying to hit on start to watch you dance they go away... so so true. good one..

Originally posted by dzadza:

hehehe... this topic is just so funny. my two cents - i was surpised to see that most of the juiceheads who look busy STANDING on the dancefloor also get easily intimidated... aggressively rip a couple of moves right in front of them - and they leave, and free up the space!!!

------------------

Just for the record, I am not trying to offend anyone by any means by posting this topic. I was just curious to see if anyone else had the same thoughts. I don't care if you can or can't dance, it's all about having fun. My point is that these guys, excuse me, "muscle dicks", stand around the dance floor, with their shirts off, not moving, thinking they are the total shit and everyone around them is nothing, and you walk by, sorry you TRY to walk by and you can't get through, you say excuse me, they still don't move, so you push through and they look at you like your nuts. Okay, well this happened to me Saturday night at one of the clubs here in Philly. I couldn't get by cause this dumb ass big prick was taking up so much space, so i try to squeeze through his dumb ass, and trip over his foot, and he looks at me like "I'm gonna kill you" Ooohhh, sorry there big fella, did I take up your space that your not even using??? That's what I'm talking about that I can't stand. Sorry for rambling and I don't know if this even made sense, but whatever. Big dudes with attitudes that can't dance and just stand there SUCK MY ASS!!!!!!!!