Clubplanet Nightlife Community

YOU KNOW YOU'RE JEWISH IF:

That's maybe cause the Irish and other nationalities didn't endure a quarter of the persecution that Jewish people have. I don't remember Hitler trying to wipe out 6 million drunk Mics, do you ??

But like you said we're one happy family right ??

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

nigga please! the question is did YOU personally endure it? evryone suffers, every race suffers some shit or another

the holocaust was terrible yes but to minimize anyone elses

suffering AND THOSE WHO ARE STILL SUFFERING TODAY ..is downright bullshit.

You have to complain because all the Italians are getting all the attention... smile.gif

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

your a freakin TOOL to even start a thread like this..what does this have to do with clubbing?NOTHING!! take this racist crap off of here right now !!Joke or not its still ignorant and racist!!!

Haha its true. I live on Long Island, no one is cheap here. We are what you called a "JAP" and yes I can admit that lol. I really don't get offended by Jewish jokes at all. And also.. being Jewish can be a nationality considering I am part Israeli..

Did you get that last part... you're Israeli. There's no country called Jew, therefore Jewish is not a nationality.

Guest gabo
Did you get that last part... you're Israeli. There's no country called Jew, therefore Jewish is not a nationality.
And here I am thinking there was a country called Jewlandia.

That's maybe cause the Irish and other nationalities didn't endure a quarter of the persecution that Jewish people have. I don't remember Hitler trying to wipe out 6 million drunk Mics, do you ??

But like you said we're one happy family right ??

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."

I believe, and I'm not certain about this. but didn't millions of Irish die because of the potato famine because of the persecution from the British? And, aren't the Irish still persecuted against today by the British which is why they have the IRA? Just about every race or culture has been persecuted against one time or another. The Jews are not more significant than other ethnicities.

What astonishes me is that everyone remembers the Holocaust but no one has a clue what the Jews themselves did right after they were nearly wiped out by Hitler. They go right into Palestine w/the help of the Brits & Americans, and steal, murder, and terrorize the Palestinians off their own land! How can one race after being treated so harshly, turn around and treat another race the same way?

Don't get me started!

I believe, and I'm not certain about this. but didn't millions of Irish die because of the potato famine because of the persecution from the British? And, aren't the Irish still persecuted against today by the British which is why they have the IRA? Just about every race or culture has been persecuted against one time or another. The Jews are not more significant than other ethnicities.

What astonishes me is that everyone remembers the Holocaust but no one has a clue what the Jews themselves did right after they were nearly wiped out by Hitler. They go right into Palestine w/the help of the Brits & Americans, and steal, murder, and terrorize the Palestinians off their own land! How can one race after being treated so harshly, turn around and treat another race the same way?

Don't get me started!

:bounce:

moe03 you are the typical ny Times reader, yes all palestinians are terrorized, in fact Mislims as a whole are good people, Islam is a peaceful religion, I for one dont understand how Muslims get their reputation, all over the world, America, france, amsterdam, Israel, they live and play with their neighbors nicely, are kind and tolerant, strong believers in human rights, at the forefront of womens sufferage,what a bunch of misunderstood people. The problem with the world today is the Christians and the Jews, they dominate a the world so arabs have to be mean, look the Iranian doctors who ran fron iran and the iraqi soccer players who were tortured by saddam's sons are not good examples of what the Muslim world is like.

moe03 you are the typical ny Times reader, yes all palestinians are terrorized, in fact Mislims as a whole are good people, Islam is a peaceful religion, I for one dont understand how Muslims get their reputation, all over the world, America, france, amsterdam, Israel, they live and play with their neighbors nicely, are kind and tolerant, strong believers in human rights, at the forefront of womens sufferage,what a bunch of misunderstood people. The problem with the world today is the Christians and the Jews, they dominate a the world so arabs have to be mean, look the Iranian doctors who ran fron iran and the iraqi soccer players who were tortured by saddam's sons are not good examples of what the Muslim world is like.

southbound24: You are the typical, sarcastic idiot. You are so ignorant and have your head so far up your ass, that you actually think your shit smells pretty good.

I don't actually see a point to your reply other than to attack Arabs which is the norm nowadays by any self-righteous, yellow-ribbon wearing schmuck who thinks they've done their part in supporting the troops by having a bumper sticker saying so.

My point in my reply is that the world must never forget the Jews and their suffering but, what they are doing right now and what's happening to Iraqis, who cares, right? If Muslims have a bad human rights record, do you really think America's any better after Abu-Ghraib, or even our own jails today? Do you actually think that torture doesn't happen in this country? You really are clueless aren't you?

You must be a much more informed citizen who watches Fox News & MSNBC and actually believes everything that spews out of those false media outlets.

"In My Country There Is Problem"

In my country there is problem,

And that problem is transport.

It take very very long,

Because Kazakhstan is big.

Thow transport down the well,

So my country can be free.

We must make travel easy,

Then we have big party!

In my country there is problem,

And that problem is the Jew.

They take everybody's money,