Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does this piss you off??

Okay how many of you get so disgusted and pissed when you walk into a bathroom stall and look down at the toilet and see piss and pubic hairs on the seat??!!! mad.gifeek.gif GOD I can't stand that! Like why can't people be a little neater and not slash! rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by atf104:

Sorry girls on this one...but I must say girls are the nastiest... I DJ'd at this bar up at penn state, The Lion's Den... I remember at the end of the night what the bathrooms looked like.. They always gave the new guys the "girls bathroom duty".. NASTY! Tampons everywhere, bloody toilet paper bunches on the floor...toilet..sink.. They pulled one girl out of there who couldnt hold it and was peeing in the sink!! Guys are nasty too, but girls...eek!!! Just what ive seen...

-Adam

That is too gross!! I know it's hard to aim when "hovering" but at least grab a bunch of toilet paper and wipe it off. What's worse is when it's all over the floor. There's no excuse for that. As far as things dealing with the monthly thing, well, those girls shouldn't be allowed in public during that time. as-green.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by buccafm:

Okay how many of you get so disgusted and pissed when you walk into a bathroom stall and look down at the toilet and see piss and pubic hairs on the seat??!!! mad.gifeek.gif GOD I can't stand that! Like why can't people be a little neater and not slash! rolleyes.gif

I guess you're not used to SF's bathrooms ..hahaha

------------------

signature.gif

[This message has been edited by Ph0eniX (edited 08-31-2000).]

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

I guess you're not used to SF's bathrooms ..hahaha

Umm No haven't been to SF, but I'm just talking about bathrooms in general, like my experience this morning at work. tongue.gif I know club bathrooms are the nastiest! Ewwweee!

Sorry girls on this one...but I must say girls are the nastiest... I DJ'd at this bar up at penn state, The Lion's Den... I remember at the end of the night what the bathrooms looked like.. They always gave the new guys the "girls bathroom duty".. NASTY! Tampons everywhere, bloody toilet paper bunches on the floor...toilet..sink.. They pulled one girl out of there who couldnt hold it and was peeing in the sink!! Guys are nasty too, but girls...eek!!! Just what ive seen...

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

-Adam

Haha the lion's Den, I remember that place! Yeah it was pretty nasty in there. All college bars are I think. Hey Adam, can you answer me this though. Why was it at the G-Man that the guys line was 10 times longer than the girls for the bathroom?? confused.gif Guys usually pee faster. I could never figure that one out. Good ol' Penn State! biggrin.gif

wow you were up there bucca? when??? I DJ'd at players too.. smile.gif eek...cant believe the music i used to play!

The Gman? Easy one! Well they got busted one year for exceeding their capacity...(like 180..oooooh) So they count the people going in...when they reach 180...thats it...no one comes in till someone leaves...fucd up! Actually when I left psu, i was doing this house night on fridays at the den...i put in a new soundsystem..but the owner was a dickhead..wouldnt advertise so it was difficult to make it work...

-Adam

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Yeah I was up at PSU for my senior year (97-98). The Den was a Thursday night ritual and then to Players! Haha! That place was funny, but I'm not gonna lie, I was there like every weekend. About the G-Man, the line for getting in sucked balls big time! It was so pathetic! I was referring to the line for the guys bathroom. It was always 10 times longer than the girls.

Oh yeah, did you ever go to the Phyrst? That was my favorite spot cause you could act like a total ass and no one would care. Heh biggrin.gif

wow you were up there bucca? when??? I DJ'd at players too.. smile.gif eek...cant believe the music i used to play!

The Gman? Easy one! Well they got busted one year for exceeding their capacity...(like 180..oooooh) So they count the people going in...when they reach 180...thats it...no one comes in till someone leaves...fucd up! Actually when I left psu, i was doing this house night on fridays at the den...i put in a new soundsystem..but the owner was a dickhead..wouldnt advertise so it was difficult to make it work...

-Adam

I *always* go in the guy's bathroom at clubs . . . it avoids those long girls lines, and guys are *def* . . . um . . . neater, i guess is the word for it.

this entire topic made me want to throw up, btw.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Can't say that I have.... I only use the urinals... or if it's the stalls it's just to take a wizz...

But yea... makes you wonder how some people were potty trained in their youth sometimes.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks