Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANY GEORGE ACOSTA FANS?!!?!?

Originally posted by hojo53:

I heard him spin in

South Beach at Club Shadow and he had the crowd going crazy. His newest CD "awake" is off the hook too.

I have Members of X and Awake, and also heard him play in Shadow Lounge. Shadow Lounge rocked out of control. His CDs are a little subdued though.

I saw Acosta at Exit and again in Miami at Shadow Lounge...fuckin awesome!!!

I wish he'd come back around here.

------------------

Double-Down

• <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc"" TARGET=_blank>www.geocities.com/doubledown_xtc
    </A>
  • double-down@mad.scientist.com

It is not death if you refuse it...

The Crow (The original graphic novel)

ayla-angelfalls is one of my favs smile.gif the buildups are tight, the vocals add serenity to an otherwise blowout, dance your ass off tune

awake in general makes you move your ass bigtime!!!

i think he is a resident at shadow lounge in miami, along with luis diaz, who will be opening again for pvd....see y'all there sept 8th! smile.gif

This just shows the grass is always greener on the other side. I like what he does but a lot of peeps in Miami are sick of Acosta's sound. He is spinning less at Shadow these days and touring more so you should see him around. I have seen both Acosta and Padilla at least a hundred times and they are talented DJs. Keep your eye out for a DJ that goes by "Garfield" next time you are in Miami.....bad ass. Peace. l8r

------------------

Drugs er bad ummmkay.

attomic,

i've heard a lot of garfield...amazing shit.

funny story, i'll share with you,

i met this stripper at flash in manhattan who was from brazil, but lived most her life in miami. body was bangin', beautiful.

anyway, to make a long story short, we were hooking up to garfield, all sorts of fucked up. in the middle, i stopped her, and asked who we were listening too and she said garfield!!! i asked if i could borrow the cd, and to this day, i still got it. not sure what the name of it is, it's blue though. smile.gif

yeah George is really awesome, kind of like Miami's version of JP, but harder....

He produced a little known record called "small town boy" about a year ago, that is argueably the hardest track I have ever heard........

------------------

"Losers try. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen."

Not sure if you have it, but there's another one out called "Memebers of X", it's not as good as "Awake" but worth a listen anyways, there are also a lot of his mixes on Napster.

Hope this helps.

------------------

"In the underground integrity lies within, in the underground image doesn't mean a thing."

"To dream of the person you want to be is to waste the person you are."