Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Type of girl guys like....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dzadza:

Most likely not any more cathy... He HAD one.

You're right dzadza, the last two ex-girlfriends in the past year basically destroyed it and my trust in women. hrmph.gif

------------------

Like a blind man at an orgy, I'm going have to feel my way around. spin.gif

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

You're right dzadza, the last two ex-girlfriends in the past year basically destroyed it and my trust in women. hrmph.gif

Oh no! Don't give up guys! There are good ones out there!!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Body is not the clincher, as long as she is attractive (from short buxom blondes to talk slender brunettes), the keys are that the femme fatale is strong, intelligent, and crazysexycool wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

you think so? confused2.gif

All the cool girls I meet are already taken....I think I'm gonna start looking at ordering an Asian bride..hehe. tongue.gif

Yeah but they aren't all with cool guys. You just have to wait for the guy to screw up. Timing is everything!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

trust me. 34dd's arent everything. i've spent the last 7 yrs wondering if every guy who comes up to me is just cominv over bc of that. key is to be confident and learn which ones r the boob stalkers and which ones appreciate YOU first, then the twins smile.gif

Plus all i want to wear is a little shirt that ties in the back, but i'd need a fucking ROPE to tie these in smile.gif

lol.

my TWO cents. HAHAH !!

Rene

------------------

--=== Deep into the vibe of house music ===--

xMissDiva19x@aol.com

dont knock them unless you have them!!

my boobs are fake, and i love them.... 36d's are not as big as u may think, and to be honest they dont look super fake.. i mean their fake, and ur gonna be able to tell.. but u dont see them 10 mins before i get there. i didnt get boobs for the attn either, i got them because i wanted them. i've had them for 3 yrs (got them when i was 19) and wouldnt change a thing about it!

Originally posted by brandie:

HELL NO

my back would be BROKEN ... no girl as lil as me can hold up a chest like that . . . that's why there's such an issue w/ young girls getting implants, b/c they develop back problems very quickly . . . that's also the problem w/ young girls getting pregnant - they get back problems cause their chests grow . . .

there is *NO* way someone my size could have 36D's - not to mention they would look *RIDICULOUS* and obviously *FAKE*.

any guy who wants a chest that large has issues, anyway - i mean, how much attention can you pay to the chest, anyway?? grow up, imo, unless you're just lookin' for arm jewelry.

luv,

brandie

Originally posted by cathyo:

Yeah but they aren't all with cool guys. You just have to wait for the guy to screw up. Timing is everything!

Cathy - it's not a question of them being taken. That really isn't the problem. I've come to believe (unfortunately) that animalistic, "survival-of-strongest" insticts are too strong in us. And heart really has no room in this.

------------------

May be one day I'll be an honest man... Up till now I do the best I can.

Originally posted by dzadza:

Cathy - it's not a question of them being taken. That really isn't the problem. I've come to believe (unfortunately) that animalistic, "survival-of-strongest" insticts are too strong in us. And heart really has no room in this.

frown.gif You guys sound so sweet, I want to give you a hug and tell you everything will be OK frown.gif

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

Im EXTREMELY picky when it comes to girls. I couldnt even explain....but one thing I do know, I prefer brunettes but some blondes have been cathcing my eye lately.

Oh and dont be sexist with the title of this post....It should be TYPE OF GIRL YOU LIKE....

You tell em MissKittie

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

I could go for some Charisma Carpenter, or that chick that plays Zander's girlfriend from "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" right about now....

Carrie-Anne Moss from "Matrix," among other things would hit the spot nicely as well.

There's a whole range.... but I'll give you an example of the ideal... the consensus on this is pretty big:

• Wide hips... shoulders close to width of hips, (on that note; I read this study that said the greater the ratio between a woman's waist and her hips the more attractive men find her------so take that into consideration cause that's true too)
  • height various... but some of you women are a little bugged out.. like when you're 5'2" and you want a guy that's like 6'4" and no shorter...., anyway...
  • the better the legs, the better the woman...,
  • Jennifer Lopez's ass is a good example of the ideal (that way I don't have to get all descriptive.. it's like "See this?")
  • Anything after a handful, breast-wise is a BONUS and women shouldn't be all shy if they're smaller than a handful either.... hey, boobies are boobies =)

-------------------------------------------

hmmm.... there's a huge variance in what people look for face-wise, or at least more than the rest of the acutrements(damn don't know how to spell that word)

IT boils down to this...

When I see a woman and my body's like

GIMMEE!!!!

That's exactly what I gotta have-----what I want------what I'm looking for in a woman.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-01-2000).]