Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All Fawked Up Dont Know What To Do

Ever see the cartoon I think it's called Space moneys??...it's funny as hell!

(when there's nothing on, I'll throw in old video tapes of Fraggle Rock!) lol tongue.gif I can't believe I just said that... i just used to love watching them when I was little!

[This message has been edited by sunshine-daze (edited 09-01-2000).]

Originally posted by ravegirl:

wow- fraggle rock!!!! How fun!! I love the doozers and their radish architecture-

aaawwwwww the memories...

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Well, at least I know there's someone else out there that has fond memories of that show!! smile.gif I loved the garbage heap in the back yard... I swear when I watch I think Red was on speed! tongue.gif

Originally posted by djchris:

Yo -also check out SpongeBob SquarePants on Nick. The fucking bomb

You have kids don't you!! Nickelodeon gives it away. All the adults watch Cartoon Network. I'm with you all the way on SpongeBob. Did you ever see the one where he dried up in the chicks air bubble? My TV is permanently on Nick, I have a 5 yr old and an 11 yr old. I'm getting the older one into Cartoon Network though!!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

am i the only one here who hikes? or i guess that'd be walk around the concrete jungle for you city folk. occasionally my tv at home would get some reception, depending on the weather. and since cable doesn't go up my mountain, i spent my stoner days (aka high school) wandering around the woods.

cartoon network is def for drug users, i remember one day we came back from carbon and were hangin out in my dorm watchin it with the volume down and rap music in the back, after we caught a blunt the weirdest thing started happening...the cartoons started rapping!! there was this one called cat-dog they were rappin the lyrics of every mobb deep song!! xloc.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

Yo -also check out SpongeBob SquarePants on Nick. The fucking bomb

You have kids don't you!! Nickelodeon gives it away. All the adults watch Cartoon Network. I'm with you all the way on SpongeBob. Did you ever see the one where he dried up in the chicks air bubble? My TV is permanently on Nick, I have a 5 yr old and an 11 yr old. I'm getting the older one into Cartoon Network though!!

You nailed it on the head. A boy 6 and a girl 4 1/2, and a boy due in October. It's funny I'm typing this and the kids are watching PPGirls. Time to put them to sleep and goto work. LOL biggrin.gif

------------------

It's all in the music

You nailed it on the head. A boy 6 and a girl 4 1/2, and a boy due in October. It's funny I'm typing this and the kids are watching PPGirls. Time to put them to sleep and goto work. LOL biggrin.gif

Congrats on the upcoming event! Looks like we'll have another Libra in the Club NYC family!

Working on #3? You are one brave man smile.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

What do you like to do when your fawked and really bored?

My favortie thing is to watch cartoons----

Cartton network is for drug users...lol

You lie! You told me you like to put on your leopard robe with matching slippers with cigar in hand and l;ounge on the couch watching yourself!! Dont lie!

------------------

~*~* You.....You gotta gift! ~*~*

"The Trash Heap has spoken!!! Nnnneeeaaaahhhh!!"

Now that's going back in the day.....

they should do a club mix off the Fraggle Rock song....

"Dance your cares away... Worries for another day..."

d-d-d-d-d- dance your---- d-d-d- dance....

LMFAO

No for real though....

Now there's some incentive for me to hook my computer up for real and throw something like that together......

hmmm....

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks